Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microblading Dublin

Options
  • 13-04-2017 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi guys!

Could anyone suggest a good spot for Microblading in Dublin city center/North?

I don't want to break the bank, but want top quality and I am willing to pay a little extra if that is needed.

I want someone who really knows what they are doing.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Dublin makeup academy. Have heard lots of great things about her! Have seen pippa and a few like that go to her! There is another thread about prob on the next page!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ymckenna

Pro2ac wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Could anyone suggest a good spot for Microblading in Dublin city center/North?

I don't want to break the bank, but want top quality and I am willing to pay a little extra if that is needed.

I want someone who really knows what they are doing.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

For your eyes only, based in portmarnock. I've only had lashes done with her myself, but she was brilliant and her Instagram how's loads of pics of brows which look amazing. Was recently nominated for image award too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i got mine done by Kim in the make up academy, ill try dig out my photo? expensive, but 100% worth it, ive been back for my yearly top up xmas just gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

here they are when i originally got them done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Yeah I do this treatment and it's not something I'd scrimp on as it can do very wrong. Good isn't cheap and cheap isn't good.
    Kim works with phibrows, and as far as I know is a phibrows master/trainer. You could look at the Brow artist out in ranelagh too.

It costs thousands to train, equipment, and set up. If they aren't charging to reflect that, I'd worry about where costs are being cut.

• Advertisement
Advertisement