Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US considering Preemptive Strike against North Korea.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

It's very obvious from Orangutan man's speech that he is nothing but an Israeli and Saudi Arabian puppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭redandwhite

Trump won't be happy until he has the war he craves.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

archer22 wrote: »
    It's very obvious from Orangutan man's speech that he is nothing but an Israeli and Saudi Arabian puppet.

Israel is a cancer deep inside the American congress.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

An American president has said in his speech that he doesn't want to impose the American way of life on any nation

Is this not what the left has dreamed of for the last 50 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

"Totally destroy" "fire and fury".. granted the north aren't being puppies with their rhetoric but to stand in front of the un with the Koreans sitting in front of him you'd think he'd show a bit more class.
    ****ing twat is gagging to push the war button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gringo180 wrote: »
    A war that is now on its 3rd US president.

Didn't ask that now did I ,

So come on tell us all about Afghanistan pre Soviet invasion ,
    And raise of the Taliban and what life was like in Afghanistan under their reign ......

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

General Kelly during Trump's speech

2xbGdX4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Gatling wrote: »
    Didn't ask that now did I ,

So come on tell us all about Afghanistan pre Soviet invasion ,
    And raise of the Taliban and how life for Afghanistan under their reign

America suplied the Taliban with military hardware they hardly gave a **** about the Afghan civilians.

The Mujahadeen were trained in bomb-making, sabotage and urban guerrilla warfare in Afghan camps the CIA helped to set up in the 80s.

Ever heard of Clement Rodney Hampton-el? Trained by the CIA in Afghanistan this highly skilled bomb maker is now serving 35 years in prison for planning a series of massive explosions in Manhattan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Absolutely superb speech from President Trump today. He made the UN look like the useless talking shop it is.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    America suplied the Taliban with military hardware they hardly gave a **** about the Afghan civilians.

BS ...

Next

Actually to make it simple approach it like a school child when asked a question in school .

Do you no the answer to the question yes or no .

I don't know teacher we can move on then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Absolutely superb speech from President Trump today. He made the UN look like the useless talking shop it is.

You looking for a job in the white house?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

It's a shame to see so much anti American sentiments. Where by are calling on China and Russia to "step" as if they differ from any other global power.

Having been to both countries and seen first hand the way vast swathes of their population live, I can only assume that human life outside of their sovereignty is treated even worse.

As much as it pains some people to believe, USA is the lesser of the evils and luckily for Western Europe, USA is an ally and the only single global power on the planet.

I'm sure they milk the cow of war, conquest pays for war. Do I want to live on a planet influenced by Russian or Chinese culture.. Not a chance.

Having listen too Putin on NK, it's clear that Russian no more want USA in NK, than USA wanted Russia in Cuba. Putin talks on NK artillery as though "well nothing you can do". Which in my opinion is worse than threatening tweets. To come out and solidify NK as holding a position of power only emboldens NK.

It's easy for us in Ireland to talk military, we are in possibly the most stable part of the planet, surrounded by powerful allies. So after a nuclear war head is launched is too late to act. So if you were in SK would you back China or USA?
    I know who I would!!

I spent almost a decade living in China as an expat.. there is no way I would live in Chinese territory as a citizen. And as a white foreigner under their direct control? Oh lord, you have no conception of the degree of racism involved.

Now, the US? Not that bad at all.. move to Texas, fortify your home, plant a numer of 'no tresspassing' signs, and shoot anyone that bothers you. Not bad at all.

bear1 wrote: »
    "Totally destroy" "fire and fury".. granted the north aren't being puppies with their rhetoric but to stand in front of the un with the Koreans sitting in front of him you'd think he'd show a bit more class.
    ****ing twat is gagging to push the war button.

He want's to tear up the Iranian deal obviously to please his Israeli and Saudi masters.
    Iran is abiding by the letter of this deal...and for anybody seriously wanting peace it's a good deal.But Orangutan man says it's "a bad deal for America"...HOW :confused:.
    Presumably it's an obstacle to America attacking Iran..and inflicting slaughter and destruction of this progressive nation for no sane reason.
    Then people say, Oh why does North Korea get angry about American military exercises on it's border :rolleyes:...well maybe they take note of what happens to nation's who make peace deals with America.
    But then the Native Americans learned over a hundred years ago what those 'peace' treaties lead to!!.

It's looking more likely a military response is going to happen at some stage ,some of the comments coming out of the US administration seem to suggest Mattis is drawing military options to deal with Kim.
    China won't stop kim neither will putin they have armed and supplied the regeime while calling for calm and publicly stating they don't want nuclear weapons in the Korean peninsula ,
    The blocking action at the UN ,

At stage give south Korea full nuclear capabilities along with *Japan* and Taiwan and see what china and russia think then

* Fixed

I spent almost a decade living in China as an expat.. there is no way I would live in Chinese territory as a citizen. And as a white foreigner under their direct control? Oh lord, you have no conception of the degree of racism involved.

Now, the US? Not that bad at all.. move to Texas, fortify your home, plant a numer of 'no tresspassing' signs, and shoot anyone that bothers you. Not bad at all.

I lived in China for a while, and experienced no racism.Actually found them to be a polite likeable people.
    Maybe their dislike for you was not race related :D

I lived in China for a while, and experienced no racism.Actually found them to be a polite likeable people.

I did think about writing a long reply about Chinese inferiority complexes and their contempt for anyone not white or Han, but I can't be bothered. You've got your opinion of them, No worries. But I'd recommend three things. 1) Spend some extended time with 'Party' members, 2) also spend some time out in the poorer parts of the countryside away from the cities, and 3) visit some of the party schools where they're taught in the more traditional communist/maoist tradition.

I loved living in China as an expat, and I have a lot of respect for many of the Chinese people I met.. But there is something sick contained within Chinese society and culture just below the surface. If you really have no understanding of what I mean by that, consider reading about the Cultural Revolution. That mentality is still there for many Chinese people.

I did ask this previously though, but you didn't answer. How long did you live in China?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

net-epa06207874.jpg

You really are a pathetic small man.

Mod: Banned

I did think about writing a long reply about Chinese inferiority complexes and their contempt for anyone not white or Han, but I can't be bothered. You've got your opinion of them, No worries. But I'd recommend three things. 1) Spend some extended time with 'Party' members, 2) also spend some time out in the poorer parts of the countryside away from the cities, and 3) visit some of the party schools where they're taught in the more traditional communist/maoist tradition.

I loved living in China as an expat, and I have a lot of respect for many of the Chinese people I met.. But there is something sick contained within Chinese society and culture just below the surface. If you really have no understanding of what I mean by that, consider reading about the Cultural Revolution. That mentality is still there for many Chinese people.

I did ask this previously though, but you didn't answer. How long did you live in China?
    Your previous post seemed to suggest that you experienced racism there as a white, that is what I meant by I never experienced any..in fact quite the opposite.
    If what you meant was that there is racism towards lets say Indians, Blacks, Arabs etc...yes there is, but that's common across all of East and South East Asia...and indeed mutual racism between north east Asians and South East Asians... Its certainly not unique to just the Chinese.
    What I have noticed all over that region though is the arrogant attitude of many ex pat whites living there who seem to think the locals should adapt to them and their culture...the amount of times I have heard "in my country we do it this way" :rolleyes:.
    I lived there at various times years ago when I had a Chinese girlfriend...but not on a long term basis.
    However I loved the country and it's fantastic culture and have great admiration for what they have achieved by their own sweat and blood with no help from anybody.

• Advertisement

You really are a pathetic small man.

Oh the irony :pac:

Gatling wrote: »
    It's looking more likely a military response is going to happen at some stage ,some of the comments coming out of the US administration seem to suggest Mattis is drawing military options to deal with Kim.
    China won't stop kim neither will putin they have armed and supplied the regeime while calling for calm and publicly stating they don't want nuclear weapons in the Korean peninsula ,
    The blocking action at the UN ,

At stage give south Korea full nuclear capabilities along with china and Taiwan and see what china and russia think then

China, NK and Russia where spurred on by years of inept weak as hell Obama governance. I do believe they are thick enough to think Trump is bluffing. He's not and they have made a massive miscalculation.

China, NK and Russia where spurred on by years of inept weak as hell Obama governance. I do believe they are thick enough to think Trump is bluffing. He's not and they have made a massive miscalculation.

I mentioned in my post, give china Nuclear capabilities in my post when it should have said Japan , just copped it in your reply,

Totally agree trump has been miscalculated ,he's currently in a situation where he will act in American interests and their ally's and burn putin and jinping

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

And this is a good thing?

And this is a good thing?

At some stage it has to be tackled. You simply can't have the North Korean madman waving nukes and threatening the world.

As iv'e said before it a cold hard numbers game. Will millions die if there is a war now yes almost certainly but it's either that or the destruction of the planet eventually.

Two/three months ago i still held out hope China could step up and at least attempt to act like the supposed world superpower it is and force the issue but alas they've proven they don't have the stomach for that. They have been made look weak and foolish by Kim.

Iv'e always said the day NK has the capability to strike the US with a nuclear tipped ICBM is the day Kim signs his own death warrant. That day is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

At some stage it has to be tackled. You simply can't have the North Korean madman waving nukes and threatening the world.

As iv'e said before it a cold hard numbers game. Will millions die if there is a war now yes almost certainly but it's either that or the destruction of the planet eventually.

Two/three months ago i still held out hope China could step up and at least attempt to act like the supposed world superpower it is and force the issue but alas they've proven they don't have the stomach for that. They have been made look weak and foolish by Kim.

Iv'e always said the day NK has the capability to strike the US with a nuclear tipped ICBM is the day Kim signs his own death warrant. That day is here.

You krep saying this, any link to NK threatening the world?

The threat to the U.S is likely to be in the form of an EMP strike which would have far more devastating consequences than a ground Nuclear detonation, it's only a matter of time......

Question is this, like with 911, if Trump doesn't act and there is a strike he'll be blamed, if he strikes first he'll be blamed for being a trigger happy idiot, he won't win either way but the consequences of an EMP strike would be catastrophic for the U.S. Bush admin didn't act to stop 911 even though they had intel to suggest an attack was imminent.

Obama did nothing to stop things escalating this far, useless president by a mile.

Either way Trump is doomed because damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Will he wait for an ICBM to get close to U.S air space ? in the hopes the missile defense systems take down the missile with the potential of fall out spread over thousands of miles ?

Dangerous times, one thing for sure is Kim Jong Un needs to be stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

What does the BS stand for in your username?

This is still a storm in a teacup. War of words. I feel zero threat.

Going by Trump's "speech" in the UN yesterday, it is still just 2 spoiled brats acting out. It will fizzle out with backdoor negotiations making sure both sides are satisfied.

Trump looked like a complete prat in the UN yesterday. He wants to "totally destroy North Korea" now? It's beyond embarrassing. I don't see him lasting another 12 months.

So what do you suggest , dialogue ? this under Obama allowed North Korea to get as far as the have today.

The rest of the World is just waiting to for Trump to act so the cowards don't have to then they can all blame Trump.

See the thing is if North Korea doesn't strike the U.S where will they strike ?

I'm quiet sure Trump would rather not have this headache in his time in office but what happens if there is a strike on the U.S and he did nothing ? Yes the U.S has massive fire power and will wipe them out in days even without nukes but is it worth the risk of a catastrophic EMP strike ?

Remember nothing electronic that is effected by the EMP will survive, no cars, planes will fall out of the sky, no electricity, no tv no mobiles.

Hospitals with no power.

Remember the consequences would eventually hit Europe.........

Seriously, people would want to wake up to the seriousness of this situation.

The media are not even talking about the potential consequences or the U.S Government not preparing anyone for the potential of EMP or Nuclear explosion.

• Advertisement

BY the way, this is all possible from a Super Solar flare also and we dodged a recent massive one closely but a super flare ? it can happen in this time of very low solar activity, it happened in the late 1800's and would be devastating today only globally.

Advertisement