Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US considering Preemptive Strike against North Korea.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

LOL The first references to the New World Order predate the internet, well as we know it at least. Long before most of us would have had internet.

And those were the exact words "New World Order" Bush said it in the 90's in an interview or was it a public speech, can't remember. That's one instance. Obama even mentioned the New World Order......

bush as a reference! yicks!

jim richards latest podcast, might be worth a whirl, will only take an hour of your day, might get you back on track!

http://www.physicalgoldfund.com/the-gold-chronicles-september-2017-interview-with-jim-rickards-and-alex-stanczyk/

thank you but id rather not use my time listening to an numpty. thanks anyway

Lol Numpty was talking on behalf of the Government, reading a prepared speech.

Lol Numpty was talking on behalf of the Government, reading a prepared speech.

i ll hazard a guess here, bush was in fact talking on behalf of his main supporters, i.e. the minority, or some would call the 1%, like most american presidents, since it is a highly plutocratic country and political system. these people are basically paid to 'lie' to the majority, some doing so very very well, trump is a fine example of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Whatever about the New World Order I always felt it was remarkable how quickly the Occupy movement fell away. From building real momentum on an international scale to disappearance without trace almost overnight.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Whatever about the New World Order I always felt it was remarkable how quickly the Occupy movement fell away. From building real momentum on an international scale to disappearance without trace almost overnight.

They just got more militant and joined the anti-Trump crusties in Antifa.

never underestimate the power of money and the 'global elite'! id class the occupy movement as semi successful, it has woken a lot of people including myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

After the rise of self-protectionist-populism they lost their way somewhat. Although there is some that think Blair (or similar personality) may re-surface with a new party to get Europe steered back on track.

Well, that or maybe their busy looking for suitable caves during Revelation 12:1–2.

More sanctions!

More sanctions!

cant see it upsetting kim jong too much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Trump can't understand why Kim Jong Un is not afraid of him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Japan has moved its Patriot missles systems into the area that was over flown by NK rockets in what could be a sign they will intercept missles over or near Japan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Gatling wrote: »
    Japan has moved its Patriot missles systems into the area that was over flown by NK rockets in what could be a sign they will intercept missles over or near Japan

Not before time. Japan and China have been made look like absolute wimps the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Not before time. Japan and China have been made look like absolute wimps the last few weeks.

Japan yes ,china no

China are playing a game we keep hearing trump is using NK to gain the war machine support and his issues at home,
    But it's china and russia giving the world two fingers they are supplying everything Kim needs to go full nuclear while calling to keep the Korean peninsula nuclear free ,

Jinping isn't stupid or his backers there is something else at play here and nk are the smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Your living in dreamland if you think China is North Korea's enemy :rolleyes:

Japan yes ,china no

China are playing a game we keep hearing trump is using NK to gain the war machine support and his issues at home,
    But it's china and russia giving the world two fingers they are supplying everything Kim needs to go full nuclear while calling to keep the Korean peninsula nuclear free ,

Jinping isn't stupid or his backers there is something else at play here and nk are the smoke
    China would tolerate anyone in NK except the USA, otherwise they would have eliminated that regime years ago.

archer22 wrote: »
    Your living in dreamland if you think China is North Korea's enemy :rolleyes:

Well just as well i never stated that isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,610 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

prinzeugen wrote: »
    Proximity.. Just needs to go off near the target. Similar to what Russian used to take down MH17 and how most platforms work.

This stuff is not like a Hollywood film, where they "hit the target" and it is blown to a million bits. Does not happen.

The missile or air to air weapon explodes near the target, killing it, be it a plane or missile.

I was thinking along the lines of a proximity blow to the missile frame, causing it to fail and fall at sea. No point in it being back on NK as Kim would say it was an incoming or other item that landed in NK getting him strong leader applause from his home audience, though the thought of Kim getting a surprise on his front lawn is tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

Well just as well i never stated that isn't it.

you said China has been made look like a wimp the last few weeks.
    Explain.

you said China has been made look like a wimp the last few weeks.
    Explain.

They have a madman waving nuclear missiles on their border. They look like wimps.

• Advertisement

They have a madman waving nuclear missiles on their border. They look like wimps.

they look like chinese people to me:confused:

are you aware, nk and china do an enormous amount of trade together?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    they look like chinese people to me:confused:

are you aware, nk and china do an enormous amount of trade together?

No, really :rolleyes:

No, really :rolleyes:

so, what should china do about their trading partner?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    so, what should china do about their trading partner?

I'll think you'll find that out yourself in the next while. Put it this way, im thinking China will find losing the US as a trading partner will "Trump" everything else.

See what i did there, that was clever wasn't it.

I'll think you'll find that out yourself in the next while. Put it this way, im thinking China will find losing the US as a trading partner will "Trump" everything else.

See what i did there, that was clever wasn't it.

losing a trading partner? yea mad or mental? the donald isnt bringing jobs home, get over it. do people still actually believe his bull****?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Kim has just called Trump "deranged", says US will pay "utmost price" for "war declaration"...

... im thinking China will find losing the US as a trading partner will "Trump" everything else...

That would be a good move on the big chessboard, otherwise with their double-digit growth they'll take #1 spot (in all spectra) in a decade or so if not slowed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

That would be a good move on the big chessboard, otherwise with their double-digit growth they'll take #1 spot (in all spectra) in a decade or so if not slowed down.

It would be interesting to see who'd buy all the Treasury bonds in their place.

Nate

It would be interesting to see who'd buy all the Treasury bonds in their place.

Nate

Default them / devalue them / re-start on gold-backed Amero / create a new eu-us currency / introduce paper-coin-less crypto digital / use swans, cobalt, cheese or anything else as a monetary exchange unit. Take your pick.

Accumulator

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

They've not got the altitude for a mid-flight interception. They would only be of use if the missile dropped short, onto Japan itself. Seems a sensible precaution given the last two flights seemed to overfly the same area.

Advertisement