Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to go with a dog in the West/North West

Options
  • 14-04-2017 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to go out for the day with my other half and the hound to somewhere big quiet and empty for a day walking.
    Sometimes it's only when you get to a place and you see the No Dogs signs and it's a bit too late when you've already driven an hour and a half.
    Anyone know of any Dog Friendly walks in the region?.... Apart from Sligo because we live there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Peter Walker

I've taken Indy the Three Legged Wonder Dog up quite a few things in the West/North West. He does always stay on his lead though, in case that's a factor.

Slieve League
    Errigal
    Ben Creggan / Ben Gorm
    Slieve Carr and Birreencorragh in the Nephin Begs

Places I wouldn't take a dog...the Dartrys (although I suspect you're well aware of that!) or the Bluestacks.

Advertisement