Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wii U Used Console £99 plus shipping.

• 14-04-2017 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Saw this on hukd.

Used Wii u console for £99, plus add £2.95 for direct shipping to Irish address or free shipping to the UK, Parcel Motel etc.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/wii-u-black-console-grade-c-680300

Some concern about the fact it is graded C condition, but 12 month guarantee on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Wez wrote: »
    I think this isn't allowed to be posted here?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

"Why pay £99 for a legit console when you can pay £800 for a PC powerful enough to run a broken emulator!"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

onform wrote: »
    Saw this on hukd.

Used Wii u console for £99, plus add £2.95 for direct shipping to Irish address or free shipping to the UK, Parcel Motel etc.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/wii-u-black-console-grade-c-680300

Some concern about the fact it is graded C condition, but 12 month guarantee on it.

Grade C in console language = heavily handled by a child. Got that from personal experience myself. If you have money to spare its worth a punt I guess but don't hold your breath. Its a great console with some amazing games.

And re: emulator. My 500 euro laptop runs Cemu in 1080p (higher res than 90% of wii u games) without problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

@noisenotmusic: GFY!

Sent from my WiiU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

ah cop on, its Good Friday and this kinda chat ain't going to happen. Back to bargains please boys and girls

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭onform

Received mine today, in good condition. Controller had a screen protector on it so no scratches. Has Mario Kart 8 installed. Price has gone up to £149.99 on game.co.uk.

And re: emulator. My 500 euro laptop runs Cemu in 1080p (higher res than 90% of wii u games) without problems.

will it run Breadth of the Wild at a playable frame rate (the only game wii u game really worth playing). no it won't. you'll currently need a €1000+ rig for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

glasso wrote: »
    will it run Breadth of the Wild at a playable frame rate (the only game wii u game really worth playing). no it won't. you'll currently need a €1000+ rig for that.

Ah here. It's the best game, but not the only game.

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Ah here. It's the best game, but not the only game.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/wii-u?sort=desc

very few wii u exclusives that are really highly reviewed really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Some serious games there!!!

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Some serious games there!!!

well not a lot are wii u exclusives - available on pc and other consoles.
    things like the mario games are very similar to ones that have been out before - I find mario games repetitive - it peaked with mario galaxy.

Playable frame rate, "no it won't"? What are you on about? I have it and Breath of the Wild looks and plays gorgeously on Wii U.

Playable frame rate, "no it won't"? What are you on about? I have it and Breath of the Wild looks and plays gorgeously on Wii U.

he was talking about cemu, a wii u emulator on pc. that's what I replied to...

glasso wrote: »
    he was talking about cemu, a wii u emulator on pc. that's what I replied to...

Oh right, sorry I misunderstood, my bad!

Advertisement