Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colt M4A1 w/ Starter Gear

Options
  • 14-04-2017 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Selling my new Colt M4A1. Bought with great intentions but I've gotten back into cycling which is on saturday and sunday mornings which of course clashes with games so I ended up not using the gun except for shooting some pellets in the garden.

It comes with mesh face mask, goggles and 4000-5000 BBs. Gun comes with extra magazine and I bought a double strap for it which I will include.

Bought for 245 on discount.

Selling everything for 175. Open to offers.

400-420 FPS
    <1 Joule

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

welcome to the forum.Read the rules of this forum which are required reading.You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS of the device you have above

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PaddyB17

Done

PaddyB17 wrote: »
    Selling my new Colt M4A1. Bought with great intentions but I've gotten back into cycling which is on saturday and sunday mornings which of course clashes with games so I ended up not using the gun except for shooting some pellets in the garden.

It comes with mesh face mask, goggles and 4000-5000 BBs. Gun comes with extra magazine and I bought a double strap for it which I will include.

Bought for 245 on discount.

Selling everything for 175. Open to offers.

400-420 FPS
    <1 Joule
    The muzzle energy quoted makes this a firearm for that reason your thread is now locked.Have the device chronoed at a retailer or an airsoft site.

Thread reopened after pm from op.fps 300 to 320

€175

Colt M4A1 with extra magazine.
    Comes with starter gear. Gauze mask, goggles, double strap and 4000 High Quality BBs.
    Never used for Games and only shot once. Comes in original packaging
    FPS 300-320
    <1 Joule

Open to Offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 tevion70

Are you able to put up photos.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LP64

Is tis gas or co2 ? Pictures please? Thanks

SOLD