If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/Soundbar/Stand package

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Codpeas wrote: »
    The in-laws are upgrading their TV setup and after quizzing them on their requirements, and a quick measure up, I suggested something along the lines of the following.

TV:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202093-43uh661v.aspx
    Soundbar:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12454-asb2.aspx
    Stand:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201838-origin-2-s4-sb.aspx

Now, question is, would these work together in terms of sizes, mounts, connection etc.
    Blu-Ray player and Sky HD box would be the sources.

And then what kind of price would we be looking at for the package?

Lastly, what if the order also included the following (for me):
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202481-bravia-kd55xe8596.aspx
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202105-txrz710.aspx

Price for those two on their own would also be welcome, as well as any alternative suggestions.

Thanks!
    ;)
    Hi Codpeas.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 43UH661 ans the ASB2's are an in store only collections and can not be shipped.
    If the product on our website does not have a "buy it now" button we are unable to ship this product.

For the soundbar you should look at the Q Acoustics M4 priced at £26.900 (5 star reviewed).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200641-m-4.aspx

For the TV you could perhaps go for the 43UH603 - Very similar to the 611 in spec. 661 has a satellite tuner and an extra USB port.
    Both are the same Hz and and resolution.
    43UH603 priced at £349.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202276-43quot-4k-smart-tv.aspx

The Origin 2 stand will suit pretty much any TV. The ASB2 soundbar would have been way too heavy for this rack as it really only supports up to 5KG for a soundbar. ASB2 is about 15Kg as it was a Monster!!

The Sony 55XE8596 is a spanking NEW product priced at £1399 and includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge. It's so new we haven't even had one in yet to play with.

The TXRZ710 has now just been discontinued with no more stock available. The £499 was the clearance price.
    Might there be another amp that might suit?

Let me know what you think and any questions please drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

Thanks Kenny!

I'll chat with the in-laws and get back to you on that setup - that M4 soundbar looks nice and is certainly a lot lighter. :-)
    In terms of 'store only' - that's not a problem - been a long time since I paid you guys a visit - long overdue...

For my own stuff, I was originally looking at the 55XD9305 but apparently the XE range are a BIG step up from that, such that even dropping down from the 93xx series to the 85xx series would be way better in terms of picture quality over the XD - or so I've heard/read.

In terms of receiver - I might actually hang on a bit and see what the new Onkyo ones come out like in terms of price (TX-NR575 & TX-NR676) as they have some additional HDR support that would be nice to have. Probably a bit early to price those yet though...

Thanks Kenny!

I'll chat with the in-laws and get back to you on that setup - that M4 soundbar looks nice and is certainly a lot lighter. :-)
    In terms of 'store only' - that's not a problem - been a long time since I paid you guys a visit - long overdue...

For my own stuff, I was originally looking at the 55XD9305 but apparently the XE range are a BIG step up from that, such that even dropping down from the 93xx series to the 85xx series would be way better in terms of picture quality over the XD - or so I've heard/read.

In terms of receiver - I might actually hang on a bit and see what the new Onkyo ones come out like in terms of price (TX-NR575 & TX-NR676) as they have some additional HDR support that would be nice to have. Probably a bit early to price those yet though...
    Hey Codpeas.

The NEW Sony EX range is very very nice indeed. We have the 55XE9305 running here at the store and the picture is fantastic on it!.

So I would say that the 85** series are going to be also very very good. Hope fully once I have a bit of room on the shopfloor I can get one in for Demo.

When you know are going to head to the store I can put a hold on any of the items that you are interested in.

Yeah its still a little early price pricing on the new Onkyo units. Although I would think the 676 will be around the £499 - £599 price point.

Thanks Kenny!

Hey Codpeas.

The NEW Sony EX range is very very nice indeed. We have the 55XE9305 running here at the store and the picture is fantastic on it!.

So I would say that the 85** series are going to be also very very good. Hope fully once I have a bit of room on the shopfloor I can get one in for Demo.

When you know are going to head to the store I can put a hold on any of the items that you are interested in.

Yeah its still a little early price pricing on the new Onkyo units. Although I would think the 676 will be around the £499 - £599 price point.
    In the end the in-laws went ahead on their own and got a 49" LG and an Onkyo receiver/speaker pack.

They at least had the sense to buy them from you guys - they sometimes listen... :-)

I'll get back to you in a while for mine - once the new Onkyo's have prices (676 at £499 would be nice - here's hoping!!)

Thanks Kenny!

Hey Codpeas.

In the end the in-laws went ahead on their own and got a 49" LG and an Onkyo receiver/speaker pack.

They at least had the sense to buy them from you guys - they sometimes listen... :-)

I'll get back to you in a while for mine - once the new Onkyo's have prices (676 at £499 would be nice - here's hoping!!)
    Hi Codpeas,

No problem! I'm glad they got sorted! Keep us posted when you're ready to go on the Onkyo.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hey Codpeas.

Hi Codpeas,

No problem! I'm glad they got sorted! Keep us posted when you're ready to go on the Onkyo.

Kind regards

David
    I see the Onkyo has made an appearance on richersounds.com as a Pre-Order so must be about time for me to pull the trigger on this.

Sooooo, what's the best that you can do on the TV/Receiver combo:

Sony Bravia KD55XE8596
    Onkyo TX-NR676E

I'm assuming that the TV will include the usual 6yr thingy and would also like to add that on the Onkyo.

I'm open to ridiculous offers, free stuff and anything else that puts a smile on my face, without putting a frown on my bank manager's face.

Hi Codpeas.

I'll drop you a little PM with some pricing, although there is very little movement as these products are BRAND NEW releases.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.