Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is going on with Banking 365 and realtime balances?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Mod note: Please remember that this is a Talk To forum where representatives try to assist customers with issues and queries. Jennifer and Aisling have outlined how transactions are handled, and steps that can be taken to either make further queries or make a complaint/provide feedback to Bank of Ireland. 

If you would like a discussion, it would be best to utilise the Banking forum. Thanks. 

Surely BOI customers are entitled to a real response which acknowledges the bank’s inability to provide even the most basic of banking services i.e. a correct balance? Customers are not looking for a discussion they are looking for the truth plain and simple.

This issue has been going on for years and BOI act as if each query was something new.

It is an issue which has cost customers money, used up valuable time etc etc and BOI wil not address it - plain and simple.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mod Note: From what I can see, the reps have answered queries to the best of their abilities. If customers require further answers, I imagine the best path to pursue would be the feedback/complaint link that has been provided. Please do not respond to this post on thread; if you want to follow up further, PM me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement