Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good GP Drumcondra/Phibsboro

Options
  • 14-04-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Prefer a lady GP. Ideally with late evening appts too as work out of the city. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Any recommendations? Prefer a lady GP. Ideally with late evening appts too as work out of the city. Cheers!

Doctor Ekky if they're still there. Husband and wife team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Doctor Ekky if they're still there. Husband and wife team.

Just so hard to ignore all the search results that come up for them in Google! I'm sure it was a on time incident of poor professional practice but still! Thanks tho. Won't rule them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Just so hard to ignore all the search results that come up for them in Google! I'm sure it was a on time incident of poor professional practice but still! Thanks tho. Won't rule them out.

Wow, sorry I had no idea she was taken to court. It's been years since I attended them and they seemed grand at the time. I would rule them out if I were you!

Still searching if anything can recommend?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Used to see Dr. Catherine Coleman on Berkeley Street many years ago. I don't recall having any complaints.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Dr Dolan is great if you would go to Killester. Also he is 30 euro a visit. The place hasn't been decorated in about 40 years but the man himself is amazing. He does Saturdays anyway. Not sure about evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

I've been going to Dr Teresa Coll in Drumcondra for years, I find her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Just so hard to ignore all the search reHsults that come up for them in Google! I'm sure it was a on time incident of poor professional practice but still! Thanks tho. Won't rule them out.
    I went to Dr's Ekky for years, I found as did all of the consultants etc I was sent too. I was so sad to read of the case against the lady dr there. From what I read it was an issue over an off the cuff comment on a diagnosis, probably not a smart thing to say, but cant be taken back.
    Anyway if I was you I would consider a visit to them and see what you think, I wish has Dr's here that we as well trained and thorough.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Got sorted, thanks everyone!

Advertisement