Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with pool tables in city centre

Options
  • 14-04-2017 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Howayis folks!

Putting together a wee stags trip in the city and looking for a pub(s) in Galway city center with a pool table? I don't suppose any of you Galwegians can help as my inside man has let me down, telling me he doesn't know of any...

Cheers lads!

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭yupya1

Not from Galway but on a couple of stags we actually booked the pool table (day hours) in Sally longs, great little rock bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭padraigcarroll

yupya1 wrote: »
    Not from Galway but on a couple of stags we actually booked the pool table (day hours) in Sally longs, great little rock bar!

Spot on fella!
    Thanks for that now, SL's is right beside us too.

Joy!

Cheers,

P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

There not a lot in the middle of town that have them, I had this dillema one day we finished a job early and wanted to kill an hour or two ( we we're still on the clock)

The Bowling Alley on the headford road used to sell drink I think it still does and is not too far of a walk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Oslo in Salthill has a table.... Awesome food and craft beers too

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

Only ones I know of in town are Sally Longs, Kellys just off Eyre Square and the NUIG college bar. Probably a few out by Salthill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement