Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jack Daniel's 70Cl Tesco - 20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Irishvillian

Is this only online or in stores aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭flintash

I saw in stores as well. Happy shopping!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Picked one up last night, there was also bottles of jameson for the same price as well as some other bottles of gin and captain mirgan etc etc for 19eur.. aaaaaannnnddd 2 x pringles for 3 quid.

All in all a decent saturday night in :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

4 cans of all Brewdog beers for €3 me thinks its a mistake

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=292199853

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Eireann81

Thanks OP. Getting 3 bottles of Jack delivered to the house tomorrow for a total of €51 using a first-time shopper discount code (€10 off when you spend €60).

Bank holiday Monday, 3 bottles of Jack, and work Tuesday morning. Thanks again OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

4 cans of all Brewdog beers for €3 me thinks its a mistake

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=292199853
    Sounds like an error few years ago with fullers, it should be price per can but per litre price is key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Jameson was also €20 for 70cl in Tesco Clearwater yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Brewdog was marked down for punk and dead pony and king pin.

Punk and dead pony all gone. But got 40 cans of lager for €29.50. At least it's a palettable lager (if such thing exists).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭dcollins

Jack is back to €27.00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

dcollins wrote: »
    Jack is back to ?27.00.

The Aldi version is every bit as good imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

The Aldi version is every bit as good imo.

How much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭dcollins

The Lidl bourbon is 15 for 700ml, and is OK as a mixer. I don't have great taste but its still not as good as JD... its more like a Jim Beam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

dcollins wrote: »
    The Lidl bourbon is 15 for 700ml, and is OK as a mixer. I don't have great taste but its still not as good as JD... its more like a Jim Beam.

yes
    lidl one is a bit rough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Brewdog was marked down for punk and dead pony and king pin.

Punk and dead pony all gone. But got 40 cans of lager for €29.50. At least it's a palettable lager (if such thing exists).

I got the punk for same price, grand stuff but I wouldn't pay the full price for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

TheDriver wrote: »
    I got the punk for same price, grand stuff but I wouldn't pay the full price for it.

They cancelled mine :(, I'd love to have gotten punk at that price :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

GY A1 wrote: »
    How much

Can't remember exactly, but I think it's 15-17??

If you're for mixing it with coke, you'll struggle to tell the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,295 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think technically the stuff in ALDI \ LIDL is more like Jim Beam than Jack... if you can't tell the difference between Jim+Coke and Jack+Coke then you may not notice any difference here either so could be worth a punt :)

Tesco have an own brand version of Jim called "Old Samuel Blended Bourbon Whiskey" for €15 for 70cl but haven't tried it yet...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭droidman123

odyssey06 wrote: »
    I think technically the stuff in ALDI \ LIDL is more like Jim Beam than Jack... if you can't tell the difference between Jim+Coke and Jack+Coke then you may not notice any difference here either so could be worth a punt :)

Tesco have an own brand version of Jim called "Old Samuel Blended Bourbon Whiskey" for €15 for 70cl but haven't tried it yet...

The tesco one is crap,its like drinking slightly flavoured water.

Advertisement