Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shock sensors on Accenta alarm

Options
  • 14-04-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all, just installed a Accenta mini g4 alarm into the house. Everything wired up properly (I think!!), but cant get the shock sensors to work. The door contacts/PA are all working fine, but the shock sensors dont trigger the alarm. Do they need to be set up from the lcd panel. I thought they needed to be given a sensitivity setting , but I didnt see any option to do that with this alarm. Any help gratefully received!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I just looked at the manual of that 'system', the zones are not analysed, therefore are not compatible with standard inertia shock sensors.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 farrelr3

Ah, that explains a lot. I thought all alarms were compatible with them at this stage! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 farrelr3

I read that there is an analyser board which can be bought to interface with the control panel. Does anyone know what models of board would handle this

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

It would be easier to change the panel to one with analysed zones already in it so that way you can set them properly through the keypad . It's well worth it that panel is the cheapest of the cheap and it's protecting your home contents and family . By cheap pay twice .

farrelr3 wrote: »
    I read that there is an analyser board which can be bought to interface with the control panel. Does anyone know what models of board would handle this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

farrelr3 wrote:

There used to be analyser board's around 20 years ago, it is a long time since I saw one.

As was mentioned earlier you would be as well off to get yourself a professional control panel

• Advertisement
Advertisement