Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 33 Matchday Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,316 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

41 - No hits (for a change!)
    Red Arrows 5 GW's in a row :(

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

56, up 2k to 51k.

No bonus points despite four goals hurt a bit but not too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

A very strong 73 pushes me up from 23k to 14k, that's a big jump at the business end. Top 10k is looking more likely but top 5k is my aim. I've come into contention for the smaller prizes in a few leagues. I was 111k after week 27 and it looked very unlikely.
    Team value of 103.2 will make it difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

62 gets me my first green arrow in 7 weeks and finally stops the rot up to 96k.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

65 brings me to season high of 23k. I only have 2 players for dgw34 but not too pushed about it. Much more focused on later dgws.

Reduced a 110 point gap in Feb to a dozen points in most of my money leagues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

70(-8) is a small rise up to 18k

First time in top 20k all season, hoping I can make top 10k now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

62 (-4) brings me up to just outside the top 50k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Wasn't expecting it this week, but with 60pt still seeing green arrows, and just inside the top 200K. The rises are getting smaller, and some none changes in a few leagues. Have definitely reached the business end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭Cartman78

69 gives me a ~70K rise up to 211K.....my highest ranking since GW9 :o

Made minor ground in a couple of mini-leagues but nothing to shout about really.

Not sure what's a realistic target at this stage :confused:.....Top 150K maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

6reds on the trot,23k to 62k need at least 2big weeks to get back to top 20,not impossible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

58 (-4) ... small red arrow and down 539 places to just inside 41k.

Advertisement