Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best sub-ohm tank with pre-built coils?

• 15-04-2017 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Mate of mine looking for one, I build my own so wouldn't have a clue...anybody steer me in the right direction?...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

kingaaa wrote:
    Mate of mine looking for one, I build my own so wouldn't have a clue...anybody steer me in the right direction?...

The Herakles Plus is a fantastic stock coil tank and of course the Aspire Cleito.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

+1 for Cleito with .4 coils, great tank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

which model of the Cleito lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

kingaaa wrote:

I have the regular (not the 120) and I find it great, heard good things about the other, I just don't need that kind of power!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

nkav86 wrote: »
    I have the regular (not the 120) and I find it great, heard good things about the other, I just don't need that kind of power!

is the 120 not an RBA..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

kingaaa wrote: »
    is the 120 not an RBA..?

No it has an RBA deck but it has prebuilds. Only come in 0.16 though.

Great flavour if you're into really sub-ohm vaping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

kingaaa wrote:

The original is probably a bit easier on juice but both perform very well with the added bonus that an rba can be purchased for either of them in the future if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I've had both Cleitos and the 120 edges it for me, the coils are more consistent I've had normal Cleito coils last 2 weeks and the next one last 2 days, the 120 ones last in and around 10 days depending on the juice you're using. Plus the 120 coils have teeth in them that cut out any spitting. If battery power and juice consumption aren't an issue the TFV12 is an awesome tank flavor is cracking and the X-4 coils while expensive last around 2 weeks again depending on the juice you're using.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The original Cleito is a very nice tank but personally I prefer the Smok Baby Beast as it gives better flavor and is so much easier to fill. The Q2 core coils last easily 2 weeks.

I would suggest getting the Big Baby Beast tho as it holds more juice so less time spent needing to refill :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

TFV-12 I have found to be great, the life of the coils is infinitely superior to the TFV-4 and TFV-8, I had previously, I have got a month so far out of the coil that it came fitted with and still have 15 spares in the vaping drawer, I also have a Clieto 120 which is a fine tank, I had issues with leaking in the previous TFV editions, something my Clieto never did, but no issues to date with the latest TFV edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Id have the original Uwell Crown over anything mentioned in the thread to date.

The coils are still the benchmark for all manufacturers, they last months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Standard Cleito is an excellent tank. It's cheap to buy, coils aren't expensive and in my experience they last 2-3 weeks, the rba is the easiest build I have done so far and it performs as good as stock coils, sometimes better depending on the build.
    I think every vaper should have a Cleito or 3 in their collection.

Advertisement