Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money needed urgently

• 15-04-2017 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

My daughter has just rung me. I need to get money to her. We are both AIB. If I transfer to her will she get it today?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Sono

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

My daughter has just rung me. I need to get money to her. We are both AIB. If I transfer to her will she get it today?

TIA

All I can say is PTSB to PTSB is instant. I would expect AIB to AIB to be the same. Best of luck, been there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

No, it's Saturday. Some banches are open today I think, maybe the one on grafton Street. If you could lodge cash into your daughters account there it might go straight in.

You could ask on the ask aib forum, or ring the 24/7 banking number. They would probably know best.

My mam is aib and so am I. Transfers on the weekend haven't gone straight through in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

No, it's Saturday. Some banches are open today I think, maybe the one on grafton Street. If you could lodge cash into your daughters account there it might go straight in.

You could ask on the ask aib forum, or ring the 24/7 banking number. They would probably know best.

I am in Wexford. I will ring 24/7. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,617 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If you do online transfer AIB - AIB it will go into her account immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Sono

I used to be aib and so was my mother, aib to aib Is instant, that's a fact

Money transferred. No reply from daughter confirming receipt or not.

Young wans......who'd have 'em

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭snor

Money transferred. No reply from daughter confirming receipt or not.

Young wans......who'd have 'em

Great mums like you who can be relied upon at our hour of need :D

She got the money. One happy daughter and mother. Thanks everyone for your replies.:D

Advertisement