Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportif June

Options
  • 15-04-2017 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Any sportifs ye would recommend on either the weekend of the 17th or wknd of the 24th anywhere in Ireland :)

I know there is some listed on cycling Ireland but just wondering what ye recommend or any other ones that may not be listed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Smile111 wrote: »
    Hey,

Any sportifs ye would recommend on either the weekend of the 17th or wknd of the 24th anywhere in Ireland :)

I know there is some listed on cycling Ireland but just wondering what ye recommend or any other ones that may not be listed.

Cycle Ataxia is a great shout. Decent route. A few tasty climbs. Yummy food at the stops too. And well marshalled. I've done both 50 and 100k routes and will be back to do it again this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

sullivlo wrote: »
    Cycle Ataxia is a great shout. Decent route. A few tasty climbs. Yummy food at the stops too. And well marshalled. I've done both 50 and 100k routes and will be back to do it again this year!

Thanks.:)
    Great cause too.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭eoghan84

Tour de Burren is a great one on June 17th or Wicklow Peaks on June 25th!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

eoghan84 wrote: »
    Tour de Burren is a great one on June 17th or Wicklow Peaks on June 25th!

Thanks. :)

Wicklow one way out of my league.
    I'm just a beginner 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

McNally Swords CC Leisure tour is on June 18th I think. Usually 2 or 3 routes and relatively flat. Usually departs from Fingallians GAA clubhouse in Swords, Co Dublin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement