Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 34 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »

Damn it
    Back to Bailly and a united double up so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

I have Valdez, Hennessy, Bailly, Zaha, Benteke, Zlatan. Thinking of a -4 for  Gibson/Rashford or Negredo for Fernandez/Barnes. Mirallas (west ham away) and Robertson (watford home) would go to bench. 

Have 3.3m in bank so could get a united mid too for mirallas, Thing is who to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

With Valdes out I'll prob do Foster/Aguero to De Gea/Ibra for -4. 
    Have Valencia, Chambers and Zaha atm.

Valdes Out????

Valdes Out????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

https://mobile.twitter.com/bendinnery/status/855043843963711489

Victor Valdes [ribs] and Grant Leadbitter have been ruled out of the game at Bournemouth on Saturday. #UTB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Valdes being out is annoying.

Is it worth doing something like Alonso to Bailly, and Valdes to DDG for a hit (wildcarded last week)?

Or Valdes to Guzan?

Or just play Pickford and forget about it :confused::confused::confused:

Leaning towards just playing Pickford actually the more I think about it. Have Gibson already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

2 FT and no transfer I have to do. Siggy gets another chance at home to rediscover some form. So Grant to Jak it is. BB in GW36. He saves some money for rest the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Cartman78 wrote: »

Is it worth doing something like Alonso to Bailly, and Valdes to DDG for a hit (wildcarded last week)?

Or Valdes to Guzan?

Leaning towards just playing Pickford actually the more I think about it. Have Gibson already

At least your alternate will start.
    Caballero for me.

Carroll to Negredo will be my first FT.

Will have 9.5M to change Bavies and Valdez for a hit.
    LLoris and Holding or DeGea and 4.1 or Cech and 4.2 to go alongside Alonso Valencia and Cedric.
    Could also just hope Willy plays and have 2 FTs next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

ElTel wrote: »
    Caballero for me.

LLoris and Holding or DeGea and 4.1 or Cech and 4.2 to go alongside Alonso Valencia and Cedric.

Why change Ben Davies for a hit? By the sound of it, he will start the Palace game..at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭slimshady007

FF has now consumed my life to the point that even as a United fan I'm finding myself more concerned with how the result tonight will impact my FF team going forward rather than how it will actually impact Uniteds season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

FF has now consumed my life to the point that even as a United fan I'm finding myself more concerned with how the result tonight will impact my FF team going forward rather than how it will actually impact Uniteds season.
    A bailly yellow card for example ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Benimar wrote: »
    ElTel wrote: »
    Caballero for me.

Why change Ben Davies for a hit? By the sound of it, he will start the Palace game..at least.
    I've Davies but I've no enthusiasm about him this week. Palace will surely score.

Deco99 wrote: »
    Valdes Out????
    https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/855043843963711489

Cartman78 wrote: »

Or Valdes to Guzan?

The fact Guzan is playing would put me off the Boro defence completely tbh.

• Advertisement

Will have .1M in the bank and Lloris would max me out on Spurs. (Kane and Alli)
    Can't bring in Bravo as I have 3 City. (Kun and Sane).
    No WC and Randall as fifth defender fodder.

I could bring in Pickford (say) for free and auto play Caballero for the rest of the season but Bavies would then be a transfer waiting to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

CSF wrote: »
    I've Davies but I've no enthusiasm about him this week. Palace will surely score.

Palace have the 2nd lowest goals for at home over the last 8 games. Spurs have the 2nd lowest goal against away from home in the same span. I certainly wouldn't be taking Davies out for a hit.

Palace have the 2nd lowest goals for at home over the last 8 games. Spurs have the 2nd lowest goal against away from home in the same span. I certainly wouldn't be taking Davies out for a hit.
    Palace have turned a corner. 5 goals in the last 2 home games. Spurs are going to be coming off the back off a huge FA Cup semi final that they'll be putting everything into. Now I wouldn't normally justify taking out a Spurs defender but with Rose coming into the equation now, now seems the perfect time to get rid of him for a DGW player.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Palace have turned a corner. 5 goals in the last 2 home games. Spurs are going to be coming off the back off a huge FA Cup semi final that they'll be putting everything into. Now I wouldn't normally justify taking out a Spurs defender but with Rose coming into the equation now, now seems the perfect time to get rid of him for a DGW player.

I'm selling Davies for Bailly. I need to free up a spurs spot if I want Kane and Davies will be no use for dgw 37.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Think I'm going to AOA attack this week.

Do we think Siggy(STO) over Baines(whu) is worth the chip?

• Advertisement

I'm selling Davies for Bailly. I need to free up a spurs spot if I want Kane and Davies will be no use for dgw 37.
    Depending on what happens tonight I could be looking at something similar to fund Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

After much debate have pulled the trigger on origi and alli out for negredo and coutinho for -4.
    After this gw will look to get kane in for negredo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

After much debate have pulled the trigger on origi and alli out for negredo and coutinho for -4.
    After this gw will look to get kane in for negredo

You don't have Kane and just sold Alli. Brave brave move!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I think Rashford and Ibra will both get around 120 minutes.

By that token, even if he plays wide for a lot of those minutes, Rashford is worth consideration. Especially if the plan is to go to Gabbiadini straight after.

I agree Spurs are more likely than most to get a clean sheet this week.
    I had Bavies starting but GKs are a mess now.
    I could bench Carroll (instead of Tadic) and captain Kane (instead of Negredo) and do the 2 defensive trades for free.

FHFC wrote:
    You don't have Kane and just sold Alli. Brave brave move!!

Alli hasn't been as effective for me recently have son who is flying for me and walker too

FHFC wrote:
    You don't have Kane and just sold Alli. Brave brave move!!

Alli hasn't been as effective for me recently have son who is flying for me and walker too
    Id get rid of Son.

spock. wrote: »
    Think I'm going to AOA attack this week.

Do we think Siggy(STO) over Baines(whu) is worth the chip?

Close. The hammers tend to score in most games. Will you still have Brunt and Britos next week?

CSF wrote:
    Id get rid of Son.

Brought him in 4 gws ago and he has scored 5 times since gotta show him a bit of loyalty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Just dumped brunt out for gibson.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

ElTel wrote:
    Close. The hammers tend to score in most games. Will you still have Brunt and Britos next week?

Yeah, although Brunt has Leicester at home while Siggy has Utd away next week so I won't be using it next week for sure.

CSF wrote:
    Id get rid of Son.

Brought him in 4 gws ago and he has scored 5 times since gotta show him a bit of loyalty
    Same for me, but loyalty is a losing strategy in this game.

spock. wrote: »
    Yeah, although Brunt has Leicester at home while Siggy has Utd away next week so I won't be using it next week for sure.

Well if you're keeping Siggy next week too I'd AOA this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hmm that Bavies news isn't good. Wasn't planning on playing him this week anyway but it would be a good excuse to get rid. Depending on how tonight goes, I may do Brunt and Bavies to Rojo and Bailly. No real interest in Boro defender long term so might just avoid them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Hmm that Bavies news isn't good. Wasn't planning on playing him this week anyway but it would be a good excuse to get rid. Depending on how tonight goes, I may do Brunt and Bavies to Rojo and Bailly. No real interest in Boro defender long term so might just avoid them.

What news?

SkySter wrote: »
    What news?

Pochettino on Rose: "Arsenal (GW35), maybe. For Saturday, no. He's ok. He's still not with the group but he's at a very good level

He'll be a rotation risk after this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Pochettino on Rose: "Arsenal (GW35), maybe. For Saturday, no. He's ok. He's still not with the group but he's at a very good level

He'll be a rotation risk after this week.

Thanks. Only concerned about this week and he is in my team as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Haven't a clue what transfer to make. My team is doing okay but I have Crouch and Funes Mori stinking up my team with Bavies to be dropped at any stage.

Maybe Barnes in for Crouch? Burnley have nice fixtures coming up.
    Or a boro defender in?
    Worth a hit for a United player?

Any advice is welcome.

My team is below:

Pickford - Foster
    Fernandez - Bavies - Ward - Yoshida - F Mori
    Hazard - Sanchez - Zaha - Tom Davies - Alli
    Kane - Lukaku - Crouch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,299 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Rojo stretchered off! So what now.
    Luckily I didn't make the transfer :(

• Advertisement

Bloody hell, I think I might bank the transfer at this rate :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

Seriously reconsidering Ibra captain. Looks poor tonight and will prob only start one of the two. Sanchez anyone? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Bloody hell, I think I might bank the transfer at this rate :confused:

Its hard to believe that with it being a dgw but I'm edging towards that myself. For those that have used up the wildcard its a decent idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

DGW aside getting Josh King on till.emd of season could really pay off. Tempted to sell Tom Carroll for him and bench Sane this week.

Martial?

Martial?

It's only guesswork with Jose at this stage, cannot be confident on any player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Did someone say Rooney?

dahat wrote: »
    It's only guesswork with Jose at this stage, cannot be confident on any player.
    If Ibra is out, it is looking even more likely. Wow. Tonight has been way more of a gamechanger than I think any of us could have anticipated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Brought in Ibra ahead of a rise.

Looks like a sore injury just now so gonna have to take a -4 to get rid :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ibra could be done for the season

Nasty looking way his knee bent backwards

If Ibra is out, it is looking even more likely. Wow. Tonight has been way more of a gamechanger than I think any of us could have anticipated.

Agreed but I'm all over Rashford if Ibra is out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement