Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

deco nate wrote: »
    No! Just cos "your through to the next round"
    Doesn't mean you are in the finals
    skipper_G wrote: »
    No they pick from all the acts that get at least 3 yes votes during auditions. There's only limited semi final places.

I know theirs limited semi final places but the acts but what I meant was the acts that get through without the Golden Buzzer don't need to audition again. Or do they? They wouldn't be their if they didn't get three Yes's!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

Ok white comedian does his last bit he gets slaughtered. Plus I'm sure I heard Chris rock do the shoplifting bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I know theirs limited semi final places but the acts but what I meant was the acts that get through without the Golden Buzzer don't need to audition again. Or do they? They wouldn't be their if they didn't get three Yes's!
    Golden buzzer acts know on the day, so they can work on their acts from there on. All the other acts are at a disadvantage because they find out if they got in later.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Golden buzzer acts know on the day, so they can work on their acts from there on. All the other acts are at a disadvantage because they find out if they got in later.

That's correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Issy is such a nice child, that was brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Issy for the win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Comedian was good but I didn't think it was as funny as his audition.

As for the little kid magician, It's a talent show not the adorable aww Olympics. (if there was any doubt, yes I'm a cynical git)

You do know that Issy's grandad sets up all the magic tricks on BGT. The magicians have been woeful but that could be because I was watching fool us with Penn and teller when it was in channel 5 a while ago.
    This season has left me cold on the amount of interference with acts and lack of transparency with the acts backstory.

The best thing has been the pensioners and the message of the missing choir.

That was bloody marvellous. I would like Tokio to win, I think he's the most talented

wintear wrote: »
    You do know that Issy's grandad sets up all the magic tricks on BGT. The magicians have been woeful but that could be because I was watching fool us with Penn and teller when it was in channel 5 a while ago.
    This season has left me cold on the amount of interference with acts and lack of transparency with the acts backstory.

The best thing has been the pensioners and the message of the missing choir.
    Her grandfather was the one that used to guide magicians on bgt .. .but most people don't keep up with this stuff.
    You can bet your arse all the judge's know this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The unfortunate positioning of my post is now hysterically funny :D

Can't blame you for that , it was me , as I didn't want to quote it , but you're right , too funny :pac:
    That was bloody marvellous. I would like Tokio to win, I think he's the most talented

Loved him , would go to see him , excellent performance , very talented :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I think it will end something close to this, I'd be interested to see what everyone else thinks:

1 - Tokio Myers
    2 - Issy Simpson
    3 - Sarah Ikumu
    4 - Missing People Choir
    5 - Daliso Chaponda
    6 - Kyle Tomlinson
    7- Pensionalities
    8 - Ned Woodman
    9 - MerseyGirls
    10 - Matt Edwards
    11 - DNA

Win or lose, Tokio has a great career ahead of him. More so if he doesn't win I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Win or lose, Tokio has a great career ahead of him. More so if he doesn't win I think

I agree.
    Some people just need to be seen in order to get a start.
    No mater how good you are if you are not out there it's not to happen for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

DNA just called for a recount -- they got the wrong number

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Aww Mersey Grils and Missing peoples choir were my favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

How tf is Matt Edwards so high?!?

I'm actually quite happy with the top 3. 2 of my preferred acts in there.

I Don't want the kid to win

Let's see the kid cry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Worthy winner. Delighted for him. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yaay , am delighted , hope he does well from this , fingers crossed :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Fair play to her, didn't seem to faze her at all.
    Let's see the kid cry

Seems like someone who genuinely deserves to win.

All the better for not being a golden buzzer

So amazing that a truly talented act actually won bgt!!
    #happy

Let's see the kid cry

Were is the down thumb button?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Much deserved winner!!! Got goosebumps watching his final performance. I hope he goes on to bigger and better things

That's the correct result. He was the most talented act imo. And at the right age to bow carve out a living from it for himself.

If the little kid decides to pursue a career in magic she has some amazing life experience now to help motivate her towards achieving that goal. She has plenty of time for her day in the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mac1ntosh

Brilliant result! It'll be great to see how far he goes. Very talented.

That's the correct result. He was the most talented act imo. And at the right age to bow carve out a living from it for himself.

If the little kid decides to pursue a career in magic she has some amazing life experience now to help motivate her towards achieving that goal. She has plenty of time for her day in the sun.

And she was gracious in defeat, fair play to her. Wish her all the best. she will do well:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Great result.
    For a while I thought I was so disconnect from other people when the judges were say they were all great and I thought well to me they're rubbish.
    Now I'm right again.:)

Advertisement