Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Police Academy: The Complete Collection DVD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just ordered it,cant go wrong for that price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Was going to say it's a waste of money, then thought, thanks to BAs, I've ordered a lock picking set and bought a mini arcade machine in last 2 days. So what room do I have to talk about wasting money!

I liked the first 2, thought they lost their gritty retelling of police training after that and got too commercial :)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭coffee to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I absolutely loved those movies as a kid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

shamrock55 wrote: »
    cant go wrong for that price

steve_guttenberg6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Thanks OP

More stuff I dont need GET IN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I absolutely loved those movies as a kid.

Yup, but rewatch as an adult at your own peril, when you realise that nice lady under the speech stand wasnt just tickling Steve Guttenbergs toes

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

imitation wrote: »
    Yup, but rewatch as an adult at your own peril, when you realise that nice lady under the speech stand wasnt just tickling Steve Guttenbergs toes

And the Blue Oyster club- wasn't just any night club....... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That is Many, many, many , many films for that price as the Commandant would say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement