Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Friday (wages?)

• 16-04-2017 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm having a bit of a problem, my boss emailed me on Thursday night with my payslip letting me know he had transfered my wages into my account but still I have not got my monthly pay this is starting to annoy me lol seeing as I've had plans with my money I don't know if it could be because of Good Friday or because of it being Easter I'm with Bank Of Ireland and I'd appreciate if I could get some answers to settle my mind

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Doesn't sound like a BoI issue but one for your employer. If he did an EFT that can take 3-5 working days. What date are you due to be paid on contractually?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

SEPA transfers usually take place overnight but banks are not processing payments on weekends, good Friday or bank holidays. Unless you are with the same bank as your employer, your salary will not be in your account until Tues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Your real problem is the fact that you are so dependent on waiting for those wages to come in. It's basically living hand to mouth with no plan B for unexpected eventualities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Jodie56 wrote: »
    Hi I'm having a bit of a problem, my boss emailed me on Thursday night with my payslip letting me know he had transfered my wages into my account but still I have not got my monthly pay this is starting to annoy me lol seeing as I've had plans with my money I don't know if it could be because of Good Friday or because of it being Easter I'm with Bank Of Ireland and I'd appreciate if I could get some answers to settle my mind
    Hi Jodie, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The time frame for this payment would depend on the way your employer made this transfer to you on Thursday night and what bank they are with. You should receive the payment today or Wednesday, we would advise you to check this with your employer. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,865 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Your real problem is the fact that you are so dependent on waiting for those wages to come in. It's basically living hand to mouth with no plan B for unexpected eventualities.
    That's neither here nor there. Nothing to do with what she's asking. . . .

• Advertisement
Advertisement