Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Easter Rising

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭mr67stag

The easter rising is having the new cancer attached to it ,the politically correct brigade including Micheal.D and Adobhon o riordan among others want it on a set date every year as the christian Easter calander is not reflective of the society as we now apparently have a diverse society and Easter is not fully inclusive to all.
    Our hospital had to remove the crufix and the statue of saint martin ,there since the hospital was opened as non christians found it offensive.
    The hospital church was also closed but for a local campaign gathering 60000 signatures, what o what was a rising for ,now that we are slowly becoming captive to the very vocal minority
    At least the British were bare faced in being the enemy not a cancer like the
    we have in our midst.

This country needs to get a grip and rapid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

mr67stag wrote: »
    The easter rising is having the new cancer attached to it ,the politically correct brigade including Micheal.D and Adobhon o riordan among others want it on a set date every year as the christian Easter calander is not reflective of the society as we now apparently have a diverse society and Easter is not fully inclusive to all.
    Our hospital had to remove the crufix and the statue of saint martin ,there since the hospital was opened as non christians found it offensive.
    The hospital church was also closed but for a local campaign gathering 60000 signatures, what o what was a rising for ,now that we are slowly becoming captive to the very vocal minority
    At least the British were bare faced in being the enemy not a cancer like the
    we have in our midst.

This country needs to get a grip and rapid.

Good, the more religous crap taken out of buildings the better.

And who is the cancer you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭mr67stag

Good, the more religous crap taken out of buildings the better.

And who is the cancer you speak of?

I have named two of the brigade i spoke of there are many many more besides
    The entire labour party fit into this space perfectly as many members of the dail do.

O riardian want to OPEN up shooting galleries for junkies
    and put travellers into housing along with private owners.
    None of these will be in D4/6 or next to his gaff
    He wants to CLOSE hospital chapels whats the logic in that,
    I know which i and you would prefer beside you,there can be no argument if or buts.
    This is the cancer i refer to.

The entire Labour party fit here as do most of the dail members.

Not sure why some religous artifacts should offend anyone,the majority agreed as 70,000 signatures were gathered and the Status Quo prevailed.

Advertisement