Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nighttime songs

• 16-04-2017 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭

I find that some songs just sound better at night...or if you hear them in the daytime, it make you think about nighttime.

For example...

Broken Stones - Paul Weller
    Dancing in the City - Marshall Hain
    No Quarter - Led Zeppelin
    Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
    Life During Wartime (live) - Talking Heads

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a "night music" list?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Have to agree. When driving during the day & certain songs come on my MP3 Player I skip them because they're "Night Time Music" Examples would be
    Down On Main Street - Bob Seger
    Old & Wise - Alan Parsons Project
    Ventura Highway - America
    Song On The Radio - Al Stewart
    I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - John Ford Coley & England Dan
    I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song - Jim Croce
    Listen To The Radio - Tom Robinson
    Nothing's Happening By The Sea - Chris Rea
    Susan's House - Eels

There are loads of others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Night moves - Bob Seger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Can't say that I have certain songs that I feel suit night time more. Most of the time, my choice just depends on the mood I'm in at that moment and also can change a bit with the song :/:) or just who I'm into at the time. I do, annoyingly, play songs on repeat when I find a new one I really like.

I have chose this as an "ok, this is the last one I'll listen too" which fits the thread, a few times before going to bed though.

Advertisement