Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Chelsea 16:00 Sunday 16th.

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Kante was about the best player for Chelsea yesterday, we just kept the ball away from him in the main.

Disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Nalz wrote: »
    Disagree.

Who was then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Who was then??

Read my post a few posts back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Nalz wrote: »
    Read my post a few posts back

fair enough, personally Cahill undo any work he could be complimented on moments before the second goal when he went out of his way to help Lingard up off the ground in the box when he should have been concentrating on the game!

Could you imagine Terry, Vidic or even bloody Paul McShane doing that! Bizarre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It was mental. I was shouting what the fk is he at at the time even though he was a Chelsea player. Never seen anything like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement