Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RightGuard 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant €1.30 [Instore/online]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

Not just a bargain but a special award for being a really-thorough-bargain-alert-post . Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ColmEm

If roll on is your thing then Superdrug have Sure mens deo at 97p each. Usually about €3 here. Free Irish shipping on £10+.

http://www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3aname-asc%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aBetter+than+1%2f2+price+on+selected+Sure+Deodorants

They have a few Sure sprays too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭manonboard

Great Deal.

tried to buy 4 for 5.20 but when i get to checkout with paypal, it says 7.70 and no breakdown of the extra charge.

Do you think they have these for the same offer in the store?

Ray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

manonboard wrote: »
    Great Deal.

tried to buy 4 for 5.20 but when i get to checkout with paypal, it says 7.70 and no breakdown of the extra charge.

Do you think they have these for the same offer in the store?

Ray

There is a €2.50 charge for collecting from store. It's listed on the page where you enter your contact details for collection.

Bit of a rip off really, charging €2.50 for someone to go over to the shelf, pick them up, put them in a bag and hold them for collection. Otherwise a very good bargain still being cheaper than Tesco, thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Picked one up in store in Boots Monread Naas. Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

bazz26 wrote: »
    There is a €2.50 charge for collecting from store. It's listed on the page where you enter your contact details for collection.

Bit of a rip off really, charging €2.50 for someone to go over to the shelf, pick them up, put them in a bag and hold them for collection. Otherwise a very good bargain still being cheaper than Tesco, thanks OP.

But they don't do that, all stuff that I've ordered came from the warehouse to the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

mik_da_man wrote: »
    But they don't do that, all stuff that I've ordered came from the warehouse to the shop.

So it's just a cheaper alternative over them shipping it directly to you rather than actually just randomly picking it up in store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

bazz26 wrote: »
    So it's just a cheaper alternative over them shipping it directly to you rather than actually just randomly picking it up in store?

Yup. It comes in a package wrapped and labeled. They save cash coz they can deliver it with regular deliveries I imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

ColmEm wrote: »
    If roll on is your thing then Superdrug have Sure mens deo at 97p each. Usually about €3 here. Free Irish shipping on £10+.

http://www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3aname-asc%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aBetter+than+1%2f2+price+on+selected+Sure+Deodorants

They have a few Sure sprays too.

Some are excluded from delivering, as i found out.

Anyway you get more value out of the 96hr Deo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭kn

Went in store today and they are scanning at €1.30 a piece. Stock up lads!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

415296.jpg

Still available instore for €1.30.

Bargain for 250ml size.

Advertisement