Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game recommendations

• 16-04-2017 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Looking for a ps4 game I can play with my bf. So far we have fifa 17 and rory mcilroy golf and I enjoy both but looking for a puzzle type game that can be played separately or together. Something along the likes of mario/professor layton. Would like a storyline with missions that can be played in evening and picked up at anytime if you get me...sorry bit long winded but hopefully we can get some good recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just off the top of my head, Guacamelee is a brilliant game on PS4. Mix of platforming, puzzles and combat. A 2nd player can jump in for co-op at any time. It was free on PS+ at one point, 14 euro now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Little Big Planet is a great co-op platformer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Overcooked !
    Diablo 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Niska

Maybe one of the Lego games. Demos for most can be found on the PS Store.

Any of the Trine series (or the trilogy) fit the bill.

Also, Diablo 3 is one of the best co op games on the PS4, but it is a hack 'n slash, not a puzzle game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StephenD93

Looking for good recommendations for PS3 games please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DefinitelyMarc

Little Nightmares is a scary puzzler.

If you're just looking for good games, The Last Of Us is also pretty great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

StephenD93 wrote: »
    Looking for good recommendations for PS3 games please

what do you have for it currently and what genre of game do you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Is there anything along the lines of resident evil? I enjoyed the first 45mins of 6, ie, the grounds and Gardner's house. From the main house onwards was shïte imo..

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Looking for a ps4 game I can play with my bf. So far we have fifa 17 and rory mcilroy golf and I enjoy both but looking for a puzzle type game that can be played separately or together. Something along the likes of mario/professor layton. Would like a storyline with missions that can be played in evening and picked up at anytime if you get me...sorry bit long winded but hopefully we can get some good recommendations

Diablo 3 would be a good start,co-op and hundreds of hours worth of content and also its really good fun and looks great too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Is there anything along the lines of resident evil? I enjoyed the first 45mins of 6, ie, the grounds and Gardner's house. From the main house onwards was shïte imo..

Cheers!

Try the Last of Us off you haven't got that yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Try the Last of Us off you haven't got that yet.

Boxed that off.. might give it another run through.. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

D0NNELLY wrote: »

Cheers!

Have you played The Evil Within? It's from the creator of Resident Evil

Advertisement