Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best wishes for a speedy recovery RobFowl

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

RobFowl wrote: »
    We had a good 20 years, no shame in calling it a day if she makes me choose....

He still has his sense of humour. He'll be alright!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

koutoubia wrote: »
    If it's those 4ZA wheels ..,I don't have good news for you!

They're long gone or were victims in the crash

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Weepsie wrote: »
    They're long gone or were victims in the crash

Promised to a club mate. Crash wheels are I think (hope) just buckled...

Thanks for all well wishes, stiff and sore today but already looking at repairing bike and replacing lost bits and bobs. Tentative spin planned for tomorrow...

Good looks are a little damaged but as was said, sure don't chicks love scars :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Promised to a club mate. Crash wheels are I think (hope) just buckled...
    Not even sure they were - did have to slacken off the brakes to get the front wheel moving but that may have been due to damage at the shifter end

Thought you would have been chained to the wall and not allowed to get out on the bike, but maybe it's koutobia's dungeon I'm thinking of.....

EDIT: and before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I've heard about it but have never been invited in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Koutobias dungeon is a strictly hetero affair, has asked plenty of times but man to man action not his scene ;)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Koutobias dungeon is a strictly hetero affair, has asked plenty of times but man to man action not his scene ;)
    Fair enough. Guess those chains and whips he keeps going on about are not gender-specific

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

You're a weird bunch, I had been considering joining a club... all this talk of dungeons though has pushed me along. Now just to decide which one to join..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Beasty wrote: »
    . Guess those chains
    Only High Quality Campagnolo 11sp chains and whips are allowed into 'The Special Room'

You're a weird bunch, I had been considering joining a club... all this talk of dungeons though has pushed me along. Now just to decide which one to join..
    Wouldn't tar the whole club with this sort of stuff - just a couple of high profile individuals therein - think you could probably handle this via PM - no need to join their "club" until you've given them a try out.....

:pac:

Only High Quality Campagnolo 11sp chains and whips are allowed into 'The Special Room'
    You and your camp stuff....

BTW turning the dial up to 11 may damage your hearing - although you're probably entitled to free hearing aids by now

• Advertisement

although you're probably entitled to free hearing aids by now
    I'm sorry but you will have to speak up.The hearing isnt what it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

I'm sorry but you will have to speak up.The hearing isnt what it used to be.

It's "You'll have to speak up. I'm wearing a towel."

Lusk_Doyle wrote:
    It's "You'll have to speak up. I'm wearing a towel."

What?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

• Registered Users Posts: 78,432 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Thanks for all well wishes, stiff and sore today but already looking at repairing bike and replacing lost bits and bobs. Tentative spin planned for tomorrow...
    Remember that the pain will only kick in overnight and that the pain killers / endorphins are still talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

What?

Ah here. I'll need my conversation hat for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Speedy recovery wishes to you Rob.

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Ah here. I'll need my conversation hat for this.

RobFowl crashed (again)!
    What happened was he got on his bike....you remember how to do that dont you!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Wait wait wait. Beasty had a crash?

I signed in as soon as I heard

hope you are doing Ok Robfowl!

Got me wondering now what he was on. I've found a couple of empty phials in the car and am now wondering if the "blood" he left there is his own. Anyway, off to the lab with them tomorrow....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

off to the lab with them tomorrow....

yellow-lab-in-lab-coat-john-daniels.jpg

Advertisement