Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From Soccer forum

Options
  • 16-04-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I have been banned from the Soccer Access Requests for one month.

My crime? Trolling? No. Being abusive? No!

I had the temerity to actually request to use the Soccer forum!!!

I have been told that I didn't read the charter. Upon signing up, I had to read around 15 charters, as well as other posts telling me how I couldn't quote until I'd reached a certain number of posts and loads of other restrictions, too.

Is it the policy of the admins to make it as difficult as possible for new members to use the site? Is it your policy to turn new members off using the site?

I understand there are plenty of trolls who wish to use this site to piss people off. But not everyone is a troll. Some of us want to engage in discussion...on an internet discussion board!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Soccer Access Requests forum charter is very clear. You must have been a member for at least a month AND have at least 50 posts. At the moment you meet neither of these criteria. It also says that if you request access before you meet those criteria, you will be banned for one month.

This appeal is so open and shut that there is no point going further. Please work on building up your post count and you can request access in one months time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement