Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG TV

Options
  • 16-04-2017 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Just set up a new LG TV for my sister today . I was setting it up for free view and saorview. I have to say when it came to the stage of organising channels it had to be the most confusing model to set up.

For your favourite lists, there has to be one for satellite and one for antanna. Not like the box I use to have where you could save both in the one list.

Head is fried. 😠

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,561 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Egan2012 wrote: »
    For your favourite lists, there has to be one for satellite and one for antanna. Not like the box I use to have where you could save both in the one list.

Unfortunately most combi TVs work this way, certain combi STBs can be more flexible.

The newer models of Walker and Nordmende combi TVs appear to be the only ones that include both Irish and UK channels on the same list/screen for ease of use with no switching between lists.

Recent discussion in the terrestrial forum - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102912544#post102912544

Advertisement