Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Lindt Lindor in Supervalu

• 16-04-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Pick up your free Lindt Lindor chocs 200g box in Supervalu worth €6.

Redeem using the electricirelandrewards.ie and bring a print out of your voucher

Valid until the 30th April.

Happy Easter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 squidgymurray

Thanks for that. Is there part of the image missing from the bottom?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kiernans20

Thanks for that. Is there part of the image missing from the bottom?

I just took a screen shot of the image and first few lines as there is a lot of text to read that is not needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

It needs to have the barcode on it so they can scan it - and all the barcodes are unique so you need to go via powering rewards and get your own code I think?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

If you use a self-service checkout, you only need to type in the nine-digit code under the barcode. Don't need to have a print-out of the voucher.

Giving the cashier at a regular checkout the nine-digit code will work as well, as long as they are willing to type it in. Just tell you them you got the code from the Real Rewards app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Quackster wrote: »
    If you use a self-service checkout, you only need to type in the nine-digit code under the barcode. Don't need to have a print-out of the voucher.

Giving the cashier at a regular checkout the nine-digit code will work as well, as long as they are willing to type it in. Just tell you them you got the code from the Real Rewards app.
    Yes, I got my free box of Lindt today. I did have a printout, but cashier said I didn't need that as long as I had the code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

I wonder if the code is unique?

Soarer wrote: »
    I wonder if the code is unique?

Yeah, all SuperValu codes are unique and can only be used once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I was charged 99 cent in SV Kilkenny (Loughboy)

I pointed out the voucher said FREE but it only discounted the € 6.00 off a 6.99 price

However that store is notorious for discounts and BOGOFs etc not deducting at till

Strangely it was free the day before when I got my mum's

I had not the energy to debate it with the girl at the till

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

yes, seems that they increase the price, as it scans as 6.99 and Electric Ireland voucher covers only 6 euro.

I was charged 99 cent in SV Kilkenny (Loughboy)

I pointed out the voucher said FREE but it only discounted the € 6.00 off a 6.99 price

However that store is notorious for discounts and BOGOFs etc not deducting at till

Strangely it was free the day before when I got my mum's

I had not the energy to debate it with the girl at the till

Prices do vary across the variously-owned SuperValu stores too. One independent store near me is consistently more expensive than my nearest which is part of a large regional chain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Quackster wrote: »
    Prices do vary across the variously-owned SuperValu stores too. One independent store near me is consistently more expensive than my nearest which is part of a large regional chain.

True but this was same store a day later. Ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

The price increased on Thursday but she still gave them to me free!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

No budging in my Supervalu...I protested as well, they told me to complain to Electric Ireland. But unfortunately, for one euro, I think have better uses of my time and 0.99 for a box of nice chocolates is not bad at all, thanks OP

Advertisement