Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get Microsoft word on iPad?

Options
  • 16-04-2017 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I just want to know if it's possible to get Microsoft word on iPad and be able to save everything on it, print from it etc... because I'm starting college in September I'll need it for assignments and my computer is broken I can't afford another one! Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have the Office 365 subscription and its well worth the €99 a year for it.
    It allows you to install on upto 5 devices (pc,mac,ipad,android etc) and you can share it to other people as well. Each person gets 1TB of one drive storage as well so imo well well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Also, many people's workplaces licences cover home and personal use.

So I have installed app and logged in with work address and it's totally free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

I just want to know if it's possible to get Microsoft word on iPad and be able to save everything on it, print from it etc... because I'm starting college in September I'll need it for assignments and my computer is broken I can't afford another one! Thank you in advance!

Yeah. You'll save a fortune buying a licence on eBay too. All legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Here's where I bought mine, they email you a new email and password, follow the steps and voila. Up and running on iPad within hours.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/162412870805

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

If cash is tight you can use Google docs for free instead of buying word. These docs can be saved in word format to share. It's perfectly fine for writing assignments.

You'll need an external keyboard with your iPad.

Advertisement