Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Areas in Mullingar to avoid?

• 17-04-2017 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello. I'm new here so hope iam posting in the correct area.
    We are currently looking to buy a family home in Mullingar.
    I'm just wondering if Abbeylands is as bad as I have heard? We already viewed Grange Village but we're put off.
    I know Dalton Park is also one to avoid
    We have two young enough children and live on an estate in dublin where they can play out so looking for something similar.
    Budget is up to 175k
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭childsplay

Dont go near Grange, Dalton Park or Ennell Court. All fairly dodgy. Abbeylands is rough enough too. I'm from one of the estates in question myself originally and l couldnt wait to get out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Carlos Danger

Everything in between the "Welcome to Mullingar" sign and the "You are now leaving Mullingar" sign. Avoid that bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Some nice places in it avoid the places you have mentioned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Area around Ballyglass cementery is very nice. They have annual gatherings there cementery Sunday to prove their respect for each other and all housing is free. They also have their own social club across the road called Midlands regional general hospital, no limit on numbers in attendance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

some of the older areas in the town are grand
    Hillside/Ballinderry Road
    Lynn Heights
    Dublin Road eg Bellview, Beachlawns
    Closwer to town centre is also nice - Auburn Road/Village, Newlands

• Advertisement
Advertisement