Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not receiving payee activation PINs

• 17-04-2017 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

I'n trying since Friday to setup a payee online, but I'm not receiving the activation PIN. My mobile number is correct.

I've contacted you by phone on at least 4 separate occasions and have tried everything suggested, including removing and re-adding the payee and entering a random PIN incorrectly 3 times in order to resend the PIN.

Can you get this sorted please? Or will I have to resort to getting the PIN posted to me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'n trying since Friday to setup a payee online, but I'm not receiving the activation PIN. My mobile number is correct.

I've contacted you by phone on at least 4 separate occasions and have tried everything suggested, including removing and re-adding the payee and entering a random PIN incorrectly 3 times in order to resend the PIN.

Can you get this sorted please? Or will I have to resort to getting the PIN posted to me?
    Might be your phone network. Virgin Media is one network with this problem, when it comes to certain service numbers.
    See thread here http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057519923

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

I'm with Vodafone. If it is an issue with my provider, it must have only started recently, as I'd received txt's fine from BoI until recently. I'm also no longer getting texts in relation to deposits since last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Spudman_2000, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you have had trouble receiving this security code to your mobile. We would advise you to try deleting and re-adding this payee on 365 Online. You should then receive the code to your mobile once again. If this doesn't work in this instance and as you have mentioned you tried the other trouble shooting methods advised to you, please contact your mobile provider to ensure they have not blocked these types of messages being sent.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement