Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IVF abroad Ginemed

• 17-04-2017 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! I’m thinking on having an IVF cycle abroad in Spain as I have some relatives over there. A friend had a couple of cycles in Ginemed and she got 2 little cuties ^^, and was really delighted by the treat she recieved, as apparently she had a nurse-coordinator available for her at all times, but her cycle was in Ginemed Seville, and I’d be more interested in doing it in Madrid. I heard that they just opened one of their clinics on Madrid and I would like to know if anyone had a cycle with them and how their experience was.
    My husband and I are really looking for this, so we’d be really grateful for any information at all.

Thanks.:)

Advertisement