Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail has gone to s**t

Options
  • 17-04-2017 12:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭

All ive ever used is hotmail however there was big changes last year to outlook and since then, when i type in the search option, it wont find anhy of my un-deleted emails. I have a few thousand emails and before, if i need to find one, id just search the email address or close to it and the search bar found it. Now i type in the search bar what im looking and nothing appears.

Anyone know what i need to do for this search to find my emails?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you pressing enter?

The default option is all folders, so shouldn't be an issue.

If you are pressing 'enter' to search, try another browser/ or try using the windows 10 app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Are you accessing your e-mails through a web browser or an Outlook app or some other mail app?

If you're using a mail app like Outlook you'll have to set it to sync your entire e-mail history because it'll only search through what's stored locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Are you looking in the correct folder (Inbox will search all folders)

Are you pressing the search button?

414917.png

Advertisement