Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio/Mini Me Coffee Machine

• 17-04-2017 1:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

I think this is a bargain. I got the Genio at the Home & Cook store in the Kildare Village yesterday.

Reduced to €65 in store but they have an additional 20% off until 6pm today which brought the price down to €52.

When you register the unit you get an additional €12 to spend in the Dolce Gusto shop which brings the price down to €40!!

Tried it last night and the coffee is really nice. Delighted with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

*"#@.. i was in KV today, thought of looking for a machine but the kids were tired after the drive from Kerry so we left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

*"#@.. i was in KV today, thought of looking for a machine but the kids were tired after the drive from Kerry so we left :(

Doubt it'd work down in kerry anyway... 😂😂ðŸ˜

Advertisement