Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIGHT SHOOTING

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

When is that on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

When is that on?
    October..apparently the horses are running. The chairman is benough contested by John Howard from Cork and The ex treasurer is also throwing the hat in the ring for both treasurer and Chairman. Now this was Game fair chat so not sure of accuracies.

The ex-treasurer? Seriously?

The ex-treasurer? Seriously?
    Yep coming from Kildare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

ezra_ wrote: »
    Better all inside the tent pissing out...

If one of the constituent bodies makes a run like that, the other bodies will hear of it and should be able to shut it down. When everyone is individually running about the place, that is much harder to do.

What happens if they put their heads together and all come up with a proposal we don't like ? How do we shut it down then ?

• Advertisement

I'd say we has individual members have to hold the ptb to account and make sure that doesn't happen. We seem to be very poor at that. We seem to let things slide thus allowing what you describe happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

I'd say we has individual members have to hold the ptb to account and make sure that doesn't happen. We seem to be very poor at that. We seem to let things slide thus allowing what you describe happen.

We are very bad at that in Ireland full stop, with td's, councillors, etc etc. Thats why they get away with murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Backbarrel

Yep coming from Kildale.

Kildare?

How the fup did he end up in Kildare? Sure wasn't he in Westmeath RGC?

Mad stuff?

Heard yer other man from Kildare was running for Treasurer, sure he is always quizzing the hon Treasurer at the GB meetings.

( I think he likes him:D)

When is that on?

October 15th in Galway BAy hotel..should be a good one.

October..apparently the horses are running. The chairman is benough contested by John Howard from Cork and The ex treasurer is also throwing the hat in the ring for both treasurer and Chairman. Now this was Game fair chat so not sure of accuracies.

I heard this too. I was at Birr and heard that the ex treasurer was running for Chair, vice chair , secretsary, Treasurer, safety officer and Trustee. Depending on who you were talking to. Talented guy.

• Advertisement

Sad to say it's like the stray dog you keep throwing sticks at...poor bastared keeps coming back for more. I'd say this time the gloves are off...if he wants to make the play he'll be well hammered. Pity he got out clean enough.

I get the feeling still, there's is a bit of poking and prodding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dQuetour

Not meaning to give anyone pause on the resurrection of this topic but has there been any word on this steaming pile of garbage lately? Last I heard there was to be some news in the Autumn, but I didn't hear of anything happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dto001

Looks like the Sports coalition haven't stopped!!!

(from another site)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Thread on it here.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

dto001 wrote: »
    Looks like the Sports coalition haven't stopped!!!

(from another site)
    Glad to see my fb post is getting around😜

Advertisement