Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting land

Options
  • 17-04-2017 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭

Does anyone know any land one could rent in the south Dublin area that one could put a caravan on. Like parks,car parks,people with a lot of land etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

If you plan to live in it you may require planning permission

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭shenno

athtrasna wrote: »
    If you plan to live in it you may require planning permission

What about if only staying there some of the time but claiming residence in a different place.

Whats the definition of living somewhere.

And even if i had to claim residence in it would it be difficult to get permission?
    I was thinking there must be some car parks around Dublin which i could pay rent to the car park owner and he would not mind.
    I know sports grounds in Dublin with a lot of land and i was thinking of asking them to rent some land of them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

There's a caravan park in Clondalkin...http://www.camacvalley.com/

Why do want rent a piece of land to put a caravan on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭shenno

DOCARCH wrote: »
    There's a caravan park in Clondalkin...http://www.camacvalley.com/

Why do want rent a piece of land to put a caravan on?

Ye thanks but I've seen that place. It's too far from me. The rates are also quite expensive. I'm not sure if it's for permanent caravans either.

I want to so i have some where to live. As of now i have some where to live but I'm not sure for long. I do not have a lot of money so can not afford a house or renting a apartment. This seems like the best option. Does anyone know other cheap accommodation options.

Advertisement