Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average juice consumption

Options
  • 18-04-2017 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm using an aspire nautilus and vaping American Stars 6mg. I'm using 30ml of juice per week..im wondering is this excessive? Today I changed the atomiser and out of curiosity I ripped opened the old one. I was shocked at how black and gunky the cotton was and the wire was no better. Why I'm looking feedback is im still wheezy and chesty after 5 months vaping..im financially better off no doubt. Appreciate your thoughts tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi guys I'm using an aspire nautilus and vaping American Stars 6mg. I'm using 30ml of juice per week..im wondering is this excessive? Today I changed the atomiser and out of curiosity I ripped opened the old one. I was shocked at how black and gunky the cotton was and the wire was no better. Why I'm looking feedback is im still wheezy and chesty after 5 months vaping..im financially better off no doubt. Appreciate your thoughts tia

30ml a week is a big saving for you,some days I would vape 30ml a day,coils do not like liquids that have alot of sweetner in it,the sweetner can gunk your coils up pretty quick (especially stock coils) & there are plenty of liquids that do that,to avoid that,I mix my own & I can vape 150ml of juice with the same coil & cotton (my builds) easily & still have good flavour & clouds.I usually change my coils & cotton every 15/20 x 5ml tanks.I actually have a couple of tanks with the same coil & cotton for over 2 years & they are still vaping great,I keep saying,I must change out the build but never do:D:D:D
    Regarding your wheezing,I'm vaping 8 years now & never had any chest problems,maybe you should change the way you vape like doing direct to lung or mouth to lung,I'm only guessing now as I don't know what style of vaping you do & what size coils & what PG/VG ratio you use.
    Others will advise you more if they ever suffered with their chest...
    Hope you sort it...

Advertisement