Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shay Elliott race in Bray 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

You and I both, fair play, yours was a far better performance - I was caught up in the crash but would have been blown out the back on the climb anyway. Serious parcours that, great day out, delighted to have a maiden Elliott under my belt.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Only walked down to the start with the young lad but he loved it. There was some confusion as he thought we were going to race and he started sprinting down the road at the start.

He stood up on a box at the side of the road shouting Go Racers and got a wave off a good few of the A3s so it made his day, he then went home to regale his Gran about all the motorbikes and superfast bicycles.

Looked like a great day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭happyhappy

CramCycle wrote: »
    Only walked down to the start with the young lad but he loved it. There was some confusion as he thought we were going to race and he started sprinting down the road at the start.

He stood up on a box at the side of the road shouting Go Racers and got a wave off a good few of the A3s so it made his day, he then went home to regale his Gran about all the motorbikes and superfast bicycles.

Looked like a great day out.

That's what it's all about, I was in one of the lead cars and made sure where possible that every kid out watching got a siren and wave on the way passed. It was great to see so many out to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Bike channel have this down on their listings for 530 this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Saw it in Bike Channel the other day.A really good watch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

It's available on the TG4 player as well.

www.tg4.ie/en/player/home/?pid=5455164117001&teideal=Irish National Road Series&series=Irish National Road Series&dlft=34

Advertisement