Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 - €10,000 Betting Challenge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭BandMember

Division wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean. I keep all the funds in PayPal. Lodge, bet, hopefully withdraw all in the same day usually. Haven't had an issue because of this approach yet.

How do you do that or what bookies do you use? I thought that you could only use your card to deposit funds and withdraw to your bank account?

PayPal would be better as it would keep those transactions from showing up on your bank statements, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

BandMember wrote: »
    How do you do that or what bookies do you use? I thought that you could only use your card to deposit funds and withdraw to your bank account?

PayPal would be better as it would keep those transactions from showing up on your bank statements, yes?

Paypal is better for a number of reasons but you can lodge and withdraw between paypal and your bank account. Paypal is free to use for bookies, almost all accept it. Transactions on your bank statement just say paypal.

You can also require a code by text message to sign in from a new browser if you choose so your money is more protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

started one of these challenges myself, i average one selection per day, usually over 1.5 goals @ 1/4, 1/5.

If i get to the first stage, instead of banking the 50 euro, im thinking of doing a bet b but i intend to bank at the other stages if successful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

enhanced arrays, so small or low percentile stakes,
    Sky have a combo '@4 of {Joshua + United + Chelsea} win for Saturday'.

Others of interest as wild card line selections on trebles/4 accums:
    Joshua win 7-9 @5.5
    Joshua R7 @13
    (either) to end 3rd min of R7 @13
    WK down R3, Joshua win R7 @34
    WK down R1+3, Joshua win R7 @101

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Hopefully not being too risky with Atletico Madrid @1.67 tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement