Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counsellor/Psychologist/Hypnotherapist

• 18-04-2017 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a tried and tested counsellor/hypnotherapist/psychologist to deal with depression, anxiety, over eating, anger issues, in the Limerick city area?

After many years of inflicting my moods on myself and on others, It's time I sorted my life out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I've heard good reports about Derry O'Malley.

Derry O’Malley/ Counsellor – Psychotherapist LIMERICK

Practice Location: Cabury Clinic, 3 Catherine Place, LIMERICK.
    Tel No(s): 061 317670 / 0873667666
    Email: derom2@eircom.net

http://mindfullywell.ie/team-members/derry-omalley-counsellor-psychotherapist-counselling-limerick/

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Strettie11

Gerard Linnane
    Individual Counsellor / Psychotherapist

Address
    GLOW Therapy Services,Dublin Road,, Castletroy, Limerick
    http://irish.counsellor.directory/cgi-bin/ld_profile.pl?id=2810&c0=Co%20Limerick

Contact
    Office Phone: 086 2407478
    Mobile Phone: 086 2407478

Areas of Counsellling
    Anger Management, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Conflict, Couples Counselling, Depression, Gay / Lesbian Issues, General, Grief & Loss, Health Related Issues, Parenting, Personal Development, Post Traumatic Stress, Relationship Issues, Self confidence, Self Esteem, Stress, Trauma, Work Related Issues

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a tried and tested counsellor/hypnotherapist/psychologist to deal with depression, anxiety, over eating, anger issues, in the Limerick city area?

After many years of inflicting my moods on myself and on others, It's time I sorted my life out.
    Limerick Counselling Services Henry Street Limerick 061 -314111 . Give them a Call.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Ezra Wibberley

Thank you to all for suggestions.

I am waiting until my next monthly pay comes in prior to being able to visit anybody, but wanted to have an idea of where I'm going when the time comes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

My Mind on O'Connell Street near the White House are a charity who provide low cost counselling, I know one or two [people on low incomes that have used them and they're happy with the service. Rates etc are listed on the website I think. BTW I have no connection whatsoever with them.

https://mymind.org/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Derbhoy

A lot of Cowboys masquerading with Postal Degrees from Mongolia etc my advice see a proper Clinical Therapist may be 20 euro extra but well worth it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Brian O'Keeffe - clinical psychologist @ HSE -Te Vere House, Shelbourne Rd. Also has a private practice on Barrington St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Derbhoy

Would agree from Personal experience Brian is excellent.

Advertisement