Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frustrating Sales Process

Options
  • 18-04-2017 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hi, My Dad has moved into a Nursing Home and a letter was waiting for him addressed to his room offering him the option to avail of a package from yourselves.  

He uses his IPAD constantly so this seemed like a good idea.  I rang your sales dept and they cannot set him up because they have the room as still having an active account. 

However, your marketing dept were able to send a marketing flyer addressed to his room so it is evident that some part of EIR know the room is vacant.  

However, despite sending proof of the letter and my Dad's contract to the sale person, he is talking about it being Thurs/Fri before you can cancel the other account.  

I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told none were available.  This seems madness.  Can someone please help.  I don't mind waiting a few days for set-up of the new account but waiting for something to be cancelled that you guys know is cancelled is joke and if the service is this bad before I open an account what will it be like when I am contracted to you  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi  sue97,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to cancel an account down without a request and that is why it would still be active which would conflict with trying to place a new order.

I do understand your frustration and I'm afraid we would be unable to speed up this process as it can take a few days to completely cancel down an account and we can then process the order for a new account. 

I do apologise for the inconvenience.

-Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

The issue is that the account cannot be live.  If it were live, why would a sales flyer be sent to my father to ask him to purchase it.   That is my issue.  YOU sent him a sales flyer suggesting he purchase from you.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I do apologise, however, there can be many reasons as to why he was sent a sales flyer.

I'm afraid we would be unable to do anything from here to speed up this process.

I'm sorry we can't give you better news.

-Anna

Advertisement