Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Posts Are Disappearing

Options
  • 18-04-2017 1:54pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Every time I've tried to post something in the last hour or so it's disappeared. I was posting on my laptop and I'm trying this on my phone, so fingers crossed it will work. I tried to start a new thread in another forum and that disappeared also.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Toots wrote: »
    Every time I've tried to post something in the last hour or so it's disappeared. I was posting on my laptop and I'm trying this on my phone, so fingers crossed it will work. I tried to start a new thread in another forum and that disappeared also.

Site was a bit loopy for the last half an hour or so but seems to be back working now

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Toots, unfortunately an issue has come up in the last half hour or so and new posts are not being displayed. We should have it fixed shortly, will update you here.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Cool! I was worried it was just me :pac: if it's any help, stuff on the touch sure seems to be showing up fine, desktop doesn't seem to be updating though.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Rónán has posted an update here but the gist is: it's fixed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement