Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Ag Science Project...

Options
  • 18-04-2017 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi everyone,

basically i'm starting my agricultural science project for leaving cert 2018. I live on a tiny farm (about 20 bulls is all) and its not great for a project. ive chosen to do my project on beef, potatoes and grassland. to top this all off my ag teacher is absolutely useless and of no help at all. I was wondering has anyone an idea of where to start or even have a bit of their old project that I could use for headings etc?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭pmrc

Hi
    Take a look at *ag science*
    There is a lot of infomation there

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Hi OP,

There is a massive thread here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055467114

have a read through it. Also a farm with 20 bulls is normal enough. An examiner will be looking to see that you got personal experience for your project so take as much information as you can (and photos on your home farm). Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lfc12345

thanks guys, exactly what im looking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement