Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon 2XL Sizing

Options
  • 18-04-2017 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. Anybody out there have Canyon Aerroad 2XL I could try for size? Dublin Area. Currently cycle a 58cm , its little bit small but afraid the 2XL will be too large. Appreciate if anybody has one I could throw leg over. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

and the sizing calculator says you are 2XL?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

Good thing with canyon is you can swap it back if the wrong size and have not used the bike plus they even pay for the shipping back.

jamesd wrote: »
    Good thing with canyon is you can swap it back if the wrong size and have not used the bike plus they even pay for the shipping back.

and swap stems if required. Ive a 110mm on my XL but i think it could move to 120mm. an XL is 60cm... im 6'3". i've an Ultimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PAULMCD50

Thanks

Yea, I think the 2 xl will be too big unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PAULMCD50

No....

• Advertisement

PAULMCD50 wrote: »
    Thanks

Yea, I think the 2 xl will be too big unfortunately.
    thats a good thing ya know! :P

Advertisement