Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No bill?

Options
  • 18-04-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi,
    I rejoined Electric Ireland from Energia back at the start of March and was due a bill on the 12th of April. That date has come and gone and I've submitted multiple readings but have not received a bill. The next estimated bill date has now reset to the 12th of June but I'd rather not wait that long to be hit with a larger bill. Is it possible to get one issued or a reason why one wasn't issued on the date it was supposed to be?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi HellboundIRL,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The date given on Online Billing for the next bill is an approximation. The bill is issued when ESB Networks/Gas Networks Ireland read the meters in the district (or an estimate is calculated if they cannot read the meter).

We are sorry about the bill delay. Please private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder, your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

It has been solved tonight and I received a bill. Thanks for the response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi HellboundIRL,

You are very welcome.

Thank you for letting us know.

Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement