Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Rosey aka Matthew Anoa’i

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Sad news loved the 3 minute gimmick. On a sidenote, WWE please don't use this to try get Roman over.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

paulie21 wrote: »
    Sad news loved the 3 minute gimmick. On a sidenote, WWE please don't use this to try get Roman over.

Well yeah that would be crap but at the same time it might be nice if the fans cut Roman a break for a week or two (said as someone who booooed him mercilessly in Orlando two weeks ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That's sad, I liked Rosey. I always remember that scene where he was stuck in the phonebooth with Stone Cold

Didn't remember he was Roman's brother.

415079.png

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder if he was sick which is why they did the Roman injury angle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Wonder if he was sick which is why they did the Roman injury angle?

He had a congenital heart defect I think. Barely remember him but sad nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Didn't his partner Jamal (Umaga) also die from something similar.

Anyway terrible news, only just turned 47.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I liked 3 Minute Warning. His comedy partnership with Hurricane wasn't too bad either. Sad to hear he passed away.

Advertisement