Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laying Teresa May to become next prime minister

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

cute geoge wrote: »
    In the last two general elactions the exit polls under estimated the support for the conservatives!!!
    Would now be the chance to jump on theresa may

Only if it represents massive value, ideally with an option to offset/lay back against it. The marginal seat at 01:00hrs could be the best indication as to final direction of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Ah Boris is a Buffoon of the highest order, a mugwump or something (not even sure what that means, like 99.8% of any population).
    Rudd will take over from May in the morning.

Apparently, Amber Rudd could have a dog fight on her hands too, there's any sway towards labour in her constituency.

Turmoil it would seem from a conservative perspective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 only a nightmare

theresa may said she wll glass berlin in she gets in, merkel supporters btfo

Apparently, Amber Rudd could have a dog fight on her hands too, there's any sway towards labour in her constituency.

Turmoil it would seem from a conservative perspective.

lol, who else have they got left with any sense, do they have a teaboy or someone that could stand in and show direction....

lol, who else have they got left with any sense, do they have a teaboy or someone that could stand in and show direction....

David Davis is the name being touted alongside BJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

8/13 may on boyles now :eek:

aul Jezza is now the favourite to be the next PM the exchanges.

Tomorrow's newspaper headline: MAYHEM

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

may hit a high of 7/4 last night, best now at 3/10

Will be interesting to see now though can she get a coalition going she's looking for ulster unionists and Welsh national party, the greens and independents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The DUP are riding to May's rescue, looks like she'll stay in power.

• Advertisement

The DUP are riding to May's rescue, looks like she'll stay in power.

"power" Harry, she'll have a hard job pushing stuff through though, I foresee another general election if there's that much stalemate and may will resign within the year I'd imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

This thread is about laying a result, if she is returned as PM for one second the bet fails.

This thread is about laying a result, if she is returned as PM for one second the bet fails.

Not if you're using an exchange when you can choose to payout/green out any time as you will see in my previous attachment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

What's the situation with outstanding bets? I backed her when she drifted out last night will it be today or when will there be a result?

What's the situation with outstanding bets? I backed her when she drifted out last night will it be today or when will there be a result?

Depends on the rules of the market, on betfair its when they're sworn in, so barring any Johnny English style stuff I'd assume you're safe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Depends on the rules of the market, on betfair its when they're sworn in, so barring any Johnny English style stuff I'd assume you're safe

It was with pp so it'll have to be the same. Id be guessing that happens when she goes to the queen?

It was with pp so it'll have to be the same. Id be guessing that happens when she goes to the queen?

After a government is formed and they're sworn in in Parliament I think would be the time

Looks like there's an internal coup this morning in the tories. This is certainly not over.

Boris the Buffoon only @3.25 to take over, what a mess. #brexitsabotage

It will likely go to one of the others Rudd/Davis/Davidson @6circa. Only @2.82 for anther GE <17. Funny times.
    Have just learned some of her new partners believe firmly in all that creationism flat-earth type stuff :o

Boris the Buffoon only @3.25 to take over, what a mess. #brexitsabotage

It will likely go to one of the others Rudd/Davis/Davidson @6circa. Only @2.82 for anther GE <17. Funny times.
    Have just learned some of her new partners believe firmly in all that creationism flat-earth type stuff :o

im just watching sky news and trying to scalp where i can, its an unmitigated political disaster, great for betting though.

I just don't see any major conservative candidate as a particularly strong leader.

• Advertisement

im just watching sky news and trying to scalp where i can, its an unmitigated political disaster, great for betting though.

I just don't see any major conservative candidate as a particularly strong leader.

It's a shambles for sure, comedy writers and cartoonists are doing overtime this week. Firmly believe it was a deliberate act of sabotage.

One market of interest is PM on 1st July. If the daily jibes from Jezza get too much maybe a temporary substitute will step in. All double-digits Boris @11, Davis@17, Rudd@21, Hammond@34.

Interesting, unless mistaken it appears both JC & Boris are both equal favourites to be the next PM @3.5

Screen_Shot_2017-06-13_at_14.21.31.png

Maybe the idea of removing dinosaurs from the school curriculum (as mentioned in a satire site) is rubbing people up the wrong way.

Advertisement