Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Graduate: BA, BAI - Degree in Engineering Science

Options
  • 18-04-2017 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This year my Nephew is heading off to college and it has reminded me of what it was like completing the leaving certificate and trying to pick a course. I graduated more than ten years ago with a BA, BAI - Degree in Engineering Science. I selected Electronic & Computer Engineering (Stream CD) as my stream in third year. The website for engineering is hopelessly out of date with regards career opportunities. If you have any questions about working as an engineer in industry or about the degree program in general (don't ask me about the third assignment on 2E5), feel free to ask me here and I'll attempt to answer your questions as best I can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lellipeep

Ooh yes please! Do you mind me asking what do you do

Advertisement