Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Alfa wireless network cards.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

AWUS051NH v2 @ amazon - €42.65 .. OK, not Ireland, but is that really that important ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

I've had problems getting electronic stuff sent from Amazon before.

I have never had any issues other than a TV being smashed in transport (but that is in a different league and was simply replaced) If they don't deliver something to Ireland, use Parcelmotel.

What issues did you encounter with them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I've had problems getting electronic stuff sent from Amazon before.

Use Parcel Motel/Parcel Wizard/Address Pal to get Amazon to ship to a UK address. Amazon have free UK shipping on orders over £20 so it works out cheaper than selecting shipping to Ireland

Use Parcel Motel/Parcel Wizard/Address Pal to get Amazon to ship to a UK address. Amazon have free UK shipping on orders over £20 so it works out cheaper than selecting shipping to Ireland

Free delivery to Ireland for eligible orders over £25..(this is an eligible item) :)

• Advertisement

Bought it on Amazon, they didn't seem to have trouble with it this time. Surprisingly it had a problem with the Arduino CASE that I wanted to buy with it.

I push it a bit further next time and see if they will ship me two sacks of amonium nitrate and the timing mechanism from an old VCR.

Ordered on the Friday, dispatched on the Monday, and somehow arrived here on the Tuesday.. Very impressive service. I don't remember my other Amazon stuff having arrived this quickly, maybe the aircraft bringing the package got a good tailwind.

Advertisement